Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man, I was hoping someone wasn't going to mention the retro's...Seeing the Kobe Preludes makes me wish that they did the same with LeBron.  If you took that Kobe 1 theme and put it on the AZG....:pimp:

I think they might retro
LeBron posted a pic on IG saying is it time for a retro, not too long ago Norris Cole wore a pair. I mean they could be from 03' but with this prelude pack I could see it happening, hell they retroed 1.5's

Congrats. I hit up friends on fb asking to see if anyway had a next gen console and 2k14 a lil bit ago :lol:

I'm 21 games in. 83 overall rating, averaging 23 2 & 2 off the bench. I've been dropping at least 30 a game the last few with two 40 point games mixed in. I'm on pace but the cut scenes are killing me. Hope these 11s turn out nice.

I was not expecting to like the XI at all, but the KPs were able to lure me in.

So it may just be me, but there is absolutely nothing exciting about this line as of right now

To the point where we forget that Nike has been giving us a good number of c/w's pretty much back to back.

I was surprised to see how much talk had died down by the time the AvM release date had rolled around.

Funny when thinking back to how so many people were calling the XI the best and most groundbreaking Lebron before it even got started.

Exactly. Dudes claiming this to be the best LeBron ever based off pictures alone. The damn man can't even wear his own shoes. Awful sig this year. Really disappointed. KD has clearly had a better line to this date at a significantly cheaper price.

No doubt the buzz has died down about the XI on Niketalk, but that's fine by me. This has been a great release as far as I'm concerned. The availability of the XI reminds me of a better time, when true sneaker lovers didn't have to fight tooth and nail against resellers and beasts to cop shoes we'll actually wear.

The design and comfort of the XI is sick. I've already got them in the top three or four Lebrons ever. Depending on the Elite model, or a possible V2, the XI could eventually take my #1 spot.

whats the definition of died down?

cats buying codes, games and systems and points within the game to buy the 11's

and this thread is over 500 pages

Whats with the FAQ saying they don't charge your card until the shoes ship? I preordered the 2k14s on Sunday and they took the money then.

So in case your wondering it looks like they do take the $ right away.

The money will be returned to your account. I paid on the 10th and the money was back today. I called nike to be sure my order was good and he told me yes. I was one of the few who got a size 13 pair. The rep was mad cool he couldn't tell me anything, but he did say that this shoe is gonna be hot. Hope he is right.

Last edited:
whats the definition of died down?

cats buying codes, games and systems and points within the game to buy the 11's

and this thread is over 500 pages
Lol I don't think anyone's bought a PS4 or XBoxOne for these. The systems dropped before we knew about it and aren't available at the moment. I think it's dumb if you have one and the game not to try. How often can you easily get hands a shoe that's limited to 2014 pairs? If there cool keep em, if not I'll resell to make up for the time I've invested getting the code. It's a win win situation.

Last edited:
Anyone know if DSG will get the Miami nights? I picked up a 20% off code when they couldn't fulfill my cyber Monday order.

No doubt the buzz has died down about the XI on Niketalk, but that's fine by me. This has been a great release as far as I'm concerned. The availability of the XI reminds me of a better time, when true sneaker lovers didn't have to fight tooth and nail against resellers and beasts to cop shoes we'll actually wear.

The design and comfort of the XI is sick. I've already got them in the top three or four Lebrons ever. Depending on the Elite model, or a possible V2, the XI could eventually take my #1 spot.

People keep trying to make it about limited availability and it's not.

The XI just doesn't bring that excitement I've felt on previous models.

Outside the KPs, I personally don't feel like any of the other c/w's are must haves.

Lol I don't think anyone's bought a PS4 or XBoxOne for these. The systems dropped before we knew about it and aren't available at the moment. I think it's dumb if you have one and the game not to try. How often can you easily get hands a shoe that's limited to 2014 pairs? If there cool keep em, if not I'll resell to make up for the time I've invested getting the code. It's a win win situation.

i bought a system tonight

not for the shoes but went ahead and copped to avoid the holiday madness

really don't wanna open it til i get a new tv but we'll see

Last edited:
How many games after signing with Nike untll you create your own shoe "in the kitchen" with tinker and get presented with the code?

Last edited:
every day that passes i kick myself for not grabbing the game and going for it. i just would HATE to get to like game 80 and all the codes or my size be gone, and thats the luck ihave 
mean.gif

You're buggin on the 12 min. quarters. I usually play on hall of fame though.
Y'all both buggin. I'm playing 6 minute quarters on rookie. Quick and painless. I used the free 10 PSN dollars that came with the 4 on VC. Started rated at 80.

Back
Top Bottom