Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
When do elite pictures usually surface? Really curious to see what they got in store for us this year. Be interesting if it has max zoom. Not sure when production usually starts so I wonder if lebron alterations will be part of the elites or if they're already set in stone from the jump.

When do elite pictures usually surface? Really curious to see what they got in store for us this year. Be interesting if it has max zoom. Not sure when production usually starts so I wonder if lebron alterations will be part of the elites or if they're already set in stone from the jump.

the IX and X didn't have pics until well after the all star break.

feels like a lot of people are waiting to get them for below $200 also... the whole flurry of Gammas/Aways for $140 from various sites (especially with DSG) has put a lot of us in wait mode.

I also agree that the XIs are truly comfy as I wear the aways on the regular. I plan on getting the AvM if they are still around after the holidays. Not so much interested in the TW color tho.
what you said.......im glad I will have time to pick up whichever pair I want when I want because any cw that released in my city is still available at all the spots that got them so in the meantime im able to go after other shoes that I know won't sit pass RD

I still cant believe I did all the work and never got my nike code. Seems like there should be way to view it in game or get it resent but nope.
so pissed probably gonna take the game into gamestop today for whatever theyll give me.

I still cant believe I did all the work and never got my nike code. Seems like there should be way to view it in game or get it resent but nope.
so pissed probably gonna take the game into gamestop today for whatever theyll give me.
call nike ?

Man, I hate the holiday season when they hire seasonal employees and they don't know anything... :smh:
I called my go-to Foot Locker (the one that usually does reserve a pair) and asked if they were getting the Miami Nights. Lady on the phone said, "The what?" I said the black and pink Lebrons... She said no when the Launch Locator says they do.
Same thing happened when the Terracotta Warriors were dropping and I asked if they were getting them. They all looked confused and said no. I then went up to someone who was obviously a manager (from his demeanor) and asked him and he said, "Yeah, we're doing reserve a pair right now if you wanna get them." I said sure and he brought me to the counter and told them to reserve the Terracotta Warriors for me. They were all confused and he said, "THE LEBRONS, FOO!" :lol:

hey at least you didnt sign with other agent, and have to play an extra 30 games to get the code.

hey at least you didnt sign with other agent, and have to play an extra 30 games to get the code.
But i did spend $10 on player points from my playstation wallet so theres that. If i dont hear back from 2k today im calling Sony to see if i can get that refunded. Such a bs situation i think Im the only person in the world to have this happen to them.

after 30mins on hold - got through to 2k support on the phone - a glimmer of hope has appeared
and they told that they're working on it and ill probably get an email sometime, but i have to be patient. So basically I'm still in the dark on this. I'd guess 50/50 that ill get a code and then another 50/50 that my size will be sold out by then.

Last edited:
But i did spend $10 on player points from my playstation wallet so theres that. If i dont hear back from 2k today im calling Sony to see if i can get that refunded. Such a bs situation i think Im the only person in the world to have this happen to them.
it does suck.  agreed. 

In store, I have never been denied of using it on new releases.  I have at a few different FTLs too.
Just my experience though, not sure about others.
You were able to but is it not allowed? I tried checking out the exclusions but couldn't find anything explicit. If i can use it, might just cop the MNs.

Man, I hate the holiday season when they hire seasonal employees and they don't know anything... :smh:
I called my go-to Foot Locker (the one that usually does reserve a pair) and asked if they were getting the Miami Nights. Lady on the phone said, "The what?" I said the black and pink Lebrons... She said no when the Launch Locator says they do.
Same thing happened when the Terracotta Warriors were dropping and I asked if they were getting them. They all looked confused and said no. I then went up to someone who was obviously a manager (from his demeanor) and asked him and he said, "Yeah, we're doing reserve a pair right now if you wanna get them." I said sure and he brought me to the counter and told them to reserve the Terracotta Warriors for me. They were all confused and he said, "THE LEBRONS, FOO!" :lol:

Lol I remember when the KP were releasing. I asked this girl working at champs if they were getting the new lebrons in. She goes, "New lebrons? Uh.. We have these ones." Points to the X elite. I go "No not the Xs, the XIs. Do you know how you'll be doing the XI release?" She looks confused n says, "Oh I don't even think there are XIs are coming out (mind you this is 3 days before launch). The only lebrons I've heard of are those." Points to elites again. :lol:

At that point I just said thanks and left lol.

Last edited:
You were able to but is it not allowed? I tried checking out the exclusions but couldn't find anything explicit. If i can use it, might just cop the MNs.
I know it isn't allowed online, but I have never read anything about it not being allowed in-store.

I guess what I mean is, as long as you use the bday coupon in store you'll be fine.  I think the restriction is only for online

Man, I hate the holiday season when they hire seasonal employees and they don't know anything...
mean.gif

Same thing happened when the Terracotta Warriors were dropping and I asked if they were getting them. They all looked confused and said no. I then went up to someone who was obviously a manager (from his demeanor) and asked him and he said, "Yeah, we're doing reserve a pair right now if you wanna get them." I said sure and he brought me to the counter and told them to reserve the Terracotta Warriors for me. They were all confused and he said, "THE LEBRONS, FOO!"
laugh.gif
LOL i know this to well. I walked into a FTL with my homie one time (who had on forging irons) and the dude said they were fake because they didnt get the colorway. we looked at him like
grin.gif
 and walked out like 
roll.gif

I just got my code and ordered my shoes. Not playing 2K14 for at least a month. I don't know how some of you are going for a second code. That's too much gaming for me. I had heard rumors about sold out pairs but only 12.5 and 13.5 were blacked out. Probably were never available. Good luck to those who are trying to get the code. It's painful.

Hell yeah! Still pissed off about having absolutely no chance at copping Crown Jewels. That limited **** makes y'all feel good. I actually like being able to cop everything I want. :D

I second that! I love being able to go into a local store & pickup a shoe I want with ease! Makes me think of the old days. As far as I'm concerned they can not have one true "limited" Lebron release this year and I'm still going to pick up a lot of pairs. By the end of this year I would have purchased 4 pairs of the 11's already. I love the XI's!

I just got my code and ordered my shoes. Not playing 2K14 for at least a month. I don't know how some of you are going for a second code. That's too much gaming for me. I had heard rumors about sold out pairs but only 12.5 and 13.5 were blacked out. Probably were never available. Good luck to those who are trying to get the code. It's painful.

Good looks. I'm at about 50 games played. Rated 99, dropping 42ppg, PER of 81, etc LOL. Yup, I paid to max my dude out. I had credits and promo codes. :smokin Turned down the sleezy agent, starting ASG, waiting on Champs sponsor (I agree to it right?, it doesn't stop me from getting Nike in another 20ish games right?)

So all the size 13 are really gone? :stoneface:

Man i honestly don't know if size 12, 13 were sold out or not bc they weren't blacked out when I clicked on them, they just wouldn't add to my cart.. I got the sorry, the item you tried to add someone added it first message, I had to settle for 11.5 bc it wouldn't let me add 12 or 13 to cart, even tho they weren't blacked out.

I know it's already been mentioned, but solid confirmation that you need a US PSN account to get the code on PS4:

Congratulations on completing all of the requirements. The reason you have not received code is because this is a US "prize" only and since your PSN account is registered for New Zealand than you couldn't participate. I apologize that you have missed out on the opportunity. If you do have a US PSN account I would try again and see if you can get the code. Just remember this is a limited shoe and we only are releasing 2,014 pairs and we cannot see the stock. Once it is gone it is gone.

Back
Top Bottom