Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
IDK WHY BUT IM BACK AND FORTH W THE TW.

MY THING IS KP IS TOP CLASS SO ITS LIKE HAVING DESSERT FIRST.

XMAS ARE DOPE BUT ID RATHER DA KOBE.

I GUESS WE SHOULD EXPLAIN OURSELVES ALSO BC ALOT OF US ARE BBALL, RUNNERS, ETC.

OTHERS STRICTLY BBALL.

I LIKE A WIIIIIIIIIIDE RANGE OF TYPE OF KICKS SO IM MORE SELECTIVE BOUT COLORWAYS.

IM STILL FULL STEAM AHEAD W THIS AS THE BEST BRON TO DATE.

BUT I MUST ADMIT THE APPEARANCE OF DA KB9 MADE ME PAWSE ABIT

I feel you on alot of that. KPs spoild me. Honestly unless something changes drastically it seems like they will be the best colorway released.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exactly. Dudes claiming this to be the best LeBron ever based off pictures alone. The damn man can't even wear his own shoes. Awful sig this year. Really disappointed. KD has clearly had a better line to this date at a significantly cheaper price.
Blasphemy. I don't care about Lebron wearing them.....these 11s are comfortable as hell to me. The reason why the 11s appear to have lost steam is the lack of limited colorways cause you beasts don't crave for nothing you can walk into the stores & just buy. Hence....all this 2k14 talk. Whatever.... True Bron heads ain't complaining one bit, right TWNTY?

Btw, Those KD6s are horrid. Praise those funny *** looking shoes in that thread, please.
feels like a lot of people are waiting to get them for below $200 also... the whole flurry of Gammas/Aways for $140 from various sites (especially with DSG) has put a lot of us in wait mode.

I also agree that the XIs are truly comfy as I wear the aways on the regular. I plan on getting the AvM if they are still around after the holidays. Not so much interested in the TW color tho.
I like my TW better than AvM. They are more chill, but I like the details on them, lining, laser etching on swoosh, colors.

I hear you Lew... maybe I just need to see the AvM in person then. the TW didn't really peak my interest too much in pics or in person. Not for $200 at least. I kinda wish I didn't get the gammas since I still think they are OK at best and ended up getting the KP a week after.

Exactly what some of ya'll are touching on. The releases have been easy to come by so far. With the exception of the FI, if you really wanted anything to this point you could've gotten em with ease. Seems like people need limited releases and bot drama to solidify that a sneaker is hot. IMO these are the best lebron sigs to date.

I hear you Lew... maybe I just need to see the AvM in person then. the TW didn't really peak my interest too much in pics or in person. Not for $200 at least. I kinda wish I didn't get the gammas since I still think they are OK at best and ended up getting the KP a week after.
Yeah I got one TW for $160 and one on eastbay with 10% cash back and $30 off some socks. So its easier to like them alot at around $160ish.

Hell yeah! Still pissed off about having absolutely no chance at copping Crown Jewels. That limited **** makes y'all feel good. I actually like being able to cop everything I want. :D

Agreed on the Crown Jewels.

And when I say I'm not excited about the XI it really has nothing to do with limited.

I had absolutely no interest in the FIs

I guess it's like dude above said, it's like we got our desserts early with the KPs.

With the X's I was straight tunnel vision and running to the store for GRs.

Jordan, KD, Kobe, etc had very little chance to take my attention away from my Brons.

It just doesn't feel that way for me this time around.

KPs are great though.

something worth noting about the 2k14 lebrons.

May 5th - Conference Semifinals begin (possible move-up to May 3 or 4)

Hell yeah! Still pissed off about having absolutely no chance at copping Crown Jewels. That limited **** makes y'all feel good. I actually like being able to cop everything I want. :D

Agreed on the Crown Jewels.

And when I say I'm not excited about the XI it really has nothing to do with limited.

I had absolutely no interest in the FIs

I guess it's like dude above said, it's like we got our desserts early with the KPs.

With the X's I was straight tunnel vision and running to the store for GRs.

Jordan, KD, Kobe, etc had very little chance to take my attention away from my Brons.

It just doesn't feel that way for me this time around.

KPs are great though.

also, a lot of the colors for the XI are recycled from the IX so far. that definitely makes a difference to some. especially people that already own the corresponding version of the IX.

I want to see someone post a screen shot that some sizes are already sold out on the 2k14 shoe...
i should have my 2nd code in about 5 hours. ill screen shot the sizes even though im pretty sure they are making them to order.

While it's being talked about, in my opinion the Crown Jewel colorway is the single best color scheme to hit a Lebron since he's hit the league. I wasn't a huge fan of the X as a model but I'd love to see that Crown Jewel makeup on the XI or XI elite, better yet on a Retro 8 V1 Leather or Suede! Thinking about returning my KP and grabbing a fresh pair of Timbs for this Chicago weather.

I got my fingers crossed this will be the 1st year the Elite Version is introduced at the All Star break, I need that Air Max 360 back!

Damn, you ordered your girl a pair?
mean.gif
I have small asian feet. Unless you're secretly backhanding me. In which case: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States  :frown:

While it's being talked about, in my opinion the Crown Jewel colorway is the single best color scheme to hit a Lebron since he's hit the league. I wasn't a huge fan of the X as a model but I'd love to see that Crown Jewel makeup on the XI or XI elite, better yet on a Retro 8 V1 Leather or Suede! Thinking about returning my KP and grabbing a fresh pair of Timbs for this Chicago weather.

I got my fingers crossed this will be the 1st year the Elite Version is introduced at the All Star break, I need that Air Max 360 back!

that's how I feel about the Red Carpets.

I don't know what the hells going on with this damn 2K14 shoe cause Ive played a full season, now into my second season and still haven't got ****. I know I shouldn't have signed with Adidas but that was before I even knew about the sneaker code.

I'm 40 games into season 2 only playing key games. I'm averaging 35ppg so I think I'm at elite status so I assume that isn't the problem....but I'm concerned cause my agent rarely talks to me anymore. Hope I don't have to restart.

Anyone have any suggestions what I should do?

I don't know what the hells going on with this damn 2K14 shoe cause Ive played a full season, now into my second season and still haven't got ****. I know I shouldn't have signed with Adidas but that was before I even knew about the sneaker code.

I'm 40 games into season 2 only playing key games. I'm averaging 35ppg so I think I'm at elite status so I assume that isn't the problem....but I'm concerned cause my agent rarely talks to me anymore. Hope I don't have to restart.

keep going, I did the same thing.. was probably 40 games into the second season before I got my Nike deal.  Finally got it last night.  What is your player ranking?  is has to be above a 90 to be elite.

Last edited:

PPG isnt how you get elite. your overall has to be 90+ to be elite

Back
Top Bottom