Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I haven't seen very many on foot pics of the AVM.

I was interested in seeing how the shoe looks next to certain denim washes.

I can't imagine them looking good with dark or black denim with that bluish looking upper.

Anybody un-DS theirs yet?

dude, ive been waiting for some pics too. I like them for a summer color. too bad its snow outside :smh:

My bro informed me he's getting Miami nights. We are the same size. Welp looks like I dont have to get them. Unless I like them alot

My bro informed me he's getting Miami nights. We are the same size. Welp looks like I dont have to get them. Unless I like them alot

My little bro caught up to me. Basically the same size now (I think he is a half size down). I bet he loves it lol. :rofl:

Last edited:
99.9% of basketball players don't have a problem with the shoe.
eyes.gif
I feel like the 11's are more comfortable then the x's, but only after you break them in.. 

I'm excited for the Orange and navy pair and the bhm. Hopefully it won't be to much of a pain for the bhm.

99.9% of basketball players don't have a problem with the shoe.
eyes.gif
I am not a fan of Lebron and think he's a crybaby in a lot of situations, but this one I can understand. 

Other dudes have no problem with this shoe, but they also don't have the same feet as him. I have these shoes to rock, but with my foot width I wouldn't use them to ball either.

Anyways, can't wait for these Miami Nights. I want to wait until I can get them for under retail just like every other GR pair....but something about these just makes me want to walk right into the store and get them right away.

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-basketball-unwraps-its-annual-set-of-festive-signature-footwear
[h3]LEBRON 11[/h3]
Snow on the leaves?  Never in Miami, but this year LeBron James brings the spirit of the season to the beach with this special edition of the LEBRON 11.  A chilly mint color takes on a Christmas green with bold red accents and a frosty translucent outsole. The unique geometry of a snowflake combines with the royal palm to create a kaleidoscopic 'palmsicle" print.

The Christmas colorways will be available in limited quantities at select retail stores and Nike.com  on Dec. 26, 2013, and are sure to motivate basketball fans to be good this holiday season.

Last edited:
I was not expecting to like the XI at all, but the KPs were able to lure me in.

So it may just be me, but there is absolutely nothing exciting about this line as of right now

To the point where we forget that Nike has been giving us a good number of c/w's pretty much back to back.

I was surprised to see how much talk had died down by the time the AvM release date had rolled around.

Funny when thinking back to how so many people were calling the XI the best and most groundbreaking Lebron before it even got started.

Funny when thinking back to how so many people were calling the XI the best and most groundbreaking Lebron before it even got started.

Exactly. Dudes claiming this to be the best LeBron ever based off pictures alone. The damn man can't even wear his own shoes. Awful sig this year. Really disappointed. KD has clearly had a better line to this date at a significantly cheaper price.

Exactly. Dudes claiming this to be the best LeBron ever based off pictures alone. The damn man can't even wear his own shoes. Awful sig this year. Really disappointed. KD has clearly had a better line to this date at a significantly cheaper price.

Brons said he could wear them but chooses to wait for them to tailor them to him a little better.
I thought Kobes were better than KDs performance wise.

I personally wouldn't go that far lol

My feelings for the LJXI are somewhere smack dab in the middle between iconic and flop, to where I don't really understand arguments for either side.

Blasphemy. I don't care about Lebron wearing them.....these 11s are comfortable as hell to me. The reason why the 11s appear to have lost steam is the lack of limited colorways cause you beasts don't crave for nothing you can walk into the stores & just buy. Hence....all this 2k14 talk. Whatever.... True Bron heads ain't complaining one bit, right TWNTY?

Btw, Those KD6s are horrid. Praise those funny *** looking shoes in that thread, please.

Last edited:
LMAO DID DUDE JUST SAY KD6 ARE A GOOD SIG?

ILL COP SOME D ROSE JOINTS BEFORE I WEAR THEM FLIMSY PLASTIC JOINTS.

ITS LOOKING LIKE KB9>LBJXI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KDVI.

INB4 U AINT EEM WEAR KB9 YET

Blasphemy. I don't care about Lebron wearing them.....these 11s are comfortable as hell to me. The reason why the 11s appear to have lost steam is the lack of limited colorways cause you beasts don't crave for nothing you can walk into the stores & just buy. Hence....all this 2k14 talk. Whatever.... True Bron heads ain't complaining one bit, right TWNTY?

Btw, Those KD6s are horrid. Praise those funny *** looking shoes in that thread, please.

Are you as excited about the XI as you were with the X at this point?

feels like a lot of people are waiting to get them for below $200 also... the whole flurry of Gammas/Aways for $140 from various sites (especially with DSG) has put a lot of us in wait mode.

I also agree that the XIs are truly comfy as I wear the aways on the regular. I plan on getting the AvM if they are still around after the holidays. Not so much interested in the TW color tho.

IDK WHY BUT IM BACK AND FORTH W THE TW.

MY THING IS KP IS TOP CLASS SO ITS LIKE HAVING DESSERT FIRST.

XMAS ARE DOPE BUT ID RATHER DA KOBE.

I GUESS WE SHOULD EXPLAIN OURSELVES ALSO BC ALOT OF US ARE BBALL, RUNNERS, ETC.

OTHERS STRICTLY BBALL.

I LIKE A WIIIIIIIIIIDE RANGE OF TYPE OF KICKS SO IM MORE SELECTIVE BOUT COLORWAYS.

IM STILL FULL STEAM AHEAD W THIS AS THE BEST BRON TO DATE.

BUT I MUST ADMIT THE APPEARANCE OF DA KB9 MADE ME PAWSE ABIT

Hell yeah! Still pissed off about having absolutely no chance at copping Crown Jewels. That limited **** makes y'all feel good. I actually like being able to cop everything I want.
happy.gif
you got MVPs X's so you cant complain.. i wanted those more then anyting, but not willing to drop a grand or two on them. 

Back
Top Bottom