• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:lol: hypebeast or businessman?
It's a win win
Nobody knows what they will look like.
If they are piffery then they go onto my wall of shame. If they suck then a collector will want them.

Ps- used my free $10 voucher in my ps4 to get that extra 35k :lol:

Got a penny left over can I cash out?!? :lol:

I did the same thing big j with that $10 psn voucher still only took my players rating into the 80s. The career mode is fun but trust me after 60+ games you won't wanna see another cutscene from it :lol:...

I don't kno why Miami nights not popping up at lauch locater but I hit up a friend at champs and they already got them in gonna put my pair to the side for me....:smokin

YES!!!!  I Finally got that damn code! what relief! took me a little over a week cause i went witht hat slime ball agent.  I was about 35 games into my second season before I got the contract.  So glad I finally got that damn code.. was so frustrated.  

I am not touching 2k14 for at least a couple weeks now.. 

YES!!!!  I Finally got that damn code! what relief! took me a little over a week cause i went witht hat slime ball agent.  I was about 35 games into my second season before I got the contract.  So glad I finally got that damn code.. was so frustrated.  

I am not touching 2k14 for at least a couple weeks now.. 
Congrats, next time don't sell out your best friend 
laugh.gif

Yea FSR, do u think they are just taking preorders and not updating size options? Weird that any arent sold out yet

Yea FSR, do u think they are just taking preorders and not updating size options? Weird that any arent sold out yet
I don't know, either its much less demand than we think, or they are taking 2014 orders and will just make them to order.

I tend to think that we (NT) are overestimating the amount of demand and orders.

alotta people waiting for the aj 11's coupled with the fact that black friday and christmas also took cats money

plus, alotta people just play online and against people offline

could be anything

Last edited:
According to my PS4, 1.8% of people have earned the "Makin' the Big Bucks" trophy (which you're guaranteed to get if you sign with Nike). That means that if everyone who got the trophy signed with Nike (doubtful) and got the code and used it (very doubtful), around 112k people would have to play the game for it to be all sold out.

Apparently around 200k 2K14 games have been sold in the US on next gen consoles. That means over HALF the players with that trophy would have had to sign with Nike and get and use the LeBron code for the shoes to be sold out as of now. And I think the general interest from normal NBA 2K players is pretty low.

TL;DR version: Should still be good for a while.

mister friendly

we all know the listing prices for these shoes will be thru the roof

alotta people in this very thread copping to flip or atleast feel at ease knowing they can flip em

Last edited:
how long does it take to get the code. i jsut got the message in the game but no code showed in my email its been about 10 minutes now

15 min edit; still nothing. dont tell me i paid $10 for player points and played this game this much for nothing. wtf.

30 min edit panicking now. I cant even tell if there's anyone i can contact about this.

Holy balls how am i supposed to get to sleep now i'm freaking out. played this nonstop for the last few days jsut for this and I got nothing.

Last edited:
how long does it take to get the code. i jsut got the message in the game but no code showed in my email its been about 10 minutes now

15 min edit; still nothing. dont tell me i paid $10 for player points and played this game this much for nothing. wtf.

30 min edit panicking now. I cant even tell if there's anyone i can contact about this.

Holy balls how am i supposed to get to sleep now i'm freaking out. played this nonstop for the last few days jsut for this and I got nothing.
its instant. check your spam

I checked my spam there nothign there. i double checked my in game email also to make sure its correct. logged in through the iphone app - same email.

now that i know its instant i really think i got royally ******. its been an hour now and nothing.

Do i need to play another game in the new shoes or anything?

Ca n someone see if they change their in game email if it resends it. i really dont know what to do about this.

Last edited:
welp I just got my code all sizes there except 13 and 12

I hate to say it but.........

Im DONE with NBA2K14 I will be trading mine in I dont wanna see or hear about NBA2K14 for next gen :x :lol:

Tips:

Put it on Rookie, 6 min quarters, game speed 100

Build your player around 3pt shooting

Jack up 3s all game

make sure you average about 30 pts a game

try to play big in big game especially the all star game

took me about 60 something games

DO NOT accept that agent who tries to sign you Adidas

your over all has to be a 90!!!!! thats what classifies you as an Elite

Once you get the Nike deal it will take about 3-5 games until Tinker invites you to the kitchen

Design your shoe then check your email

If you on the xbox you can verify your email in the NBA2k home menu just go to the tab that says NBA Today once your in it click B then hit options then hit the right trigger until you see your email address

hope this helps

welp I just got my code all sizes there except 13 and 12

I hate to say it but.........

Im DONE with NBA2K14 I will be trading mine in I dont wanna see or hear about NBA2K14 for next gen :x :lol:

Tips:

Put it on Rookie, 6 min quarters, game speed 100

Build your player around 3pt shooting

Jack up 3s all game

make sure you average about 30 pts a game

try to play big in big game especially the all star game

took me about 60 something games

DO NOT accept that agent who tries to sign you Adidas

your over all has to be a 90!!!!! thats what classifies you as an Elite

Once you get the Nike deal it will take about 3-5 games until Tinker invites you to the kitchen

Design your shoe then check your email

If you on the xbox you can verify your email in the NBA2k home menu just go to the tab that says NBA Today once your in it click B then hit options then hit the right trigger until you see your email address

hope this helps

I really have no idea why i didnt get the code in my email. Was so happy to design the shoe and finally be done. Ive been checking my email for abotu an hour now.

hoy **** i feel awful right now - seems like you jsut got it too but you actually got the code. Im totally ******
WHY WHYkdfskfkfk

Do you have to have playstation plus in order to be logged in under your 2k account on a PS4? It never had me log in and I'm wondering if that is because I didn't activate the online features through Playstation Plus? Any help is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom