Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I have a serious question, no sarcasm, no judgement, pure curiosity. For those that have got the code and purchased the shoe, does it not bother you that Nike got you to give them $200+ for a signature basketball shoe that you have not seen, that won't be delivered for 4+ months, AND the athlete it's modeled for DOESNT WEAR IT??? That doesn't bother you not one bit at all??? Regardless if the shoe ends up being the DOPEST shoe to ever hit the Lebron line you'd think as a self respecting consumer the circumstances in which you got the "Shadow Figure" shoe would rub you the wrong way. Nike can literally and I mean LITERALLY tell you to do whatever they want you to do and it's done without question. Considering all facts you're buying the shoe purely off the 2014 pairs produced. I don't use the lame a** word often but wouldn't that be the VERY DEFINITION of "HypeB****"?

So people are spending money ON and IN the game just to MAYBE secure a chance at a shoe they have NOT seen?!

*applause* Bravo, Nike! Really outdid yourself here...

View media item 688991

FI going for 100 over retail? That's not bad.
Anything over retail is bad...LOL. It just sounds presentable based on what they were goin for @ first

Seriously :lol:

It reminds me of how dudes are calling $30 over retail on most recent releases "steals" nowadays. $100 over retail is my ABSOLUTE limit and last resort when it comes to 95% of the sneakers in existence, but that's "not bad"? Word? :lol:

THIS!

Footlockers are getting these, right?

I'm pretty sure either Footlocker or one of there chain stores will have them. For example when I bought my AvM my local Footlocker & Footaction didn't have them but Champs did and I picked them up the following day on an impulse buy with ease. You'll be good

i like the solid swoosh on the chrsitmas. I think they did an excellent job this year with the model. inverted colors with the snow flakes. makes me feel all warm and good inside lol

10 games in. 6th man status lol. Snow day mean ill do another 10 tonight.
aint gettin it
Wanna bet?
I'm at 18 games now. Will be at 30-40 by Friday. Will be at 60+ by Sunday. If I get the code Sunday, I'll pick up 2k14 on the Xbox one and see if I can make it happen on there too
wink.gif
Ahh, it feels good to see the true hypebeast come out in @bigj505  

nthat.gif

:lol: hypebeast or businessman?
It's a win win
Nobody knows what they will look like.
If they are piffery then they go onto my wall of shame. If they suck then a collector will want them.

Ps- used my free $10 voucher in my ps4 to get that extra 35k :lol:

Last edited:
I'mma about to pick up a copy of the darn game just the get this code.  Sigh!   

Maaaan I've been marinating on my copy for about a week. Finally said forget it.... I'm going in!
I actually like the mycareer mode. I've always just played exhibition games for the last few years so this experience is brand new to me.

Looks like I started something here...glad to see some people getting pumped up about it! Good luck to y'all!

Last edited:
Looks like I started something here...glad to see some people getting pumped up about it! Good luck to y'all!

If it was about the 2k shoes... Probably not for me. I just decided to go for it when I kept reading there are still pairs available. Figured all would be gone by now.

Maaaan I've been marinating on my copy for about a week. Finally said forget it.... I'm going in!
I actually like the mycareer mode. I've always just played exhibition games for the last few years so this experience is brand new to me.
Not a gamer... how long is each game?

Not a gamer... how long is each game?
Took me 20min per game avg, so prob about 30hrs of playing time for me to get the code...

BigJ, I bought VC also but it's not letting me use it in my career, it's only available to be used in the Champs Store or whatever to edit my players on/off court gear.

Back
Top Bottom