Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
4hrs x 14 days x $8 (~min wage) + $200 = $648 sneakers....

Some of you guys....smh
 You forgot to throw in the cost for the game console and game as well and while we're at it lets calculate how much electric got used playing for all those hours
laugh.gif

:lol:

Gourmet Kickz has the worst customs.
Besides the price increase I don't understand why people won't just order a all white pair off ID to customize. That way you don't have to work around the colors Nike has already provided.

Last edited:

People are jumping at the staple Lebron colorways  (Miami Nights, Cannons/AvM, FI/BB) thinking that they would be as popular as the old ones instantly. I honestly believe that most people thought they could get Big Bang money from selling the 11s and i think the same thing is going to happen to the Miami Nights. People swear they will be able to unload them for double the price when, in reality, non of these 11s have been super hard to get and that includes the FI. If you were up and ready to go at 8, you easily grabbed a pair. If you grabbed the FIs just for flipping, im glad you got stuck with a bright *** orange shoe that will only drop in value because he will NEVER wear them in a game now and will never be as live as the BB9s.
I was up at 7:40 with two computers open. I clicked the link the very instant it was available. Tried to add my size..... sold out. 

Besides the price increase I don't understand why people won't just order a all white pair off ID to customize. That way you don't have to work around the colors Nike has already provided.

As a customizer it's about 100x easier to work with something not all white; Helps make the shoe look more natural and cuts down craft time. Obviously depends largely on what you want to make.

As a customizer it's about 100x easier to work with something not all white; Helps make the shoe look more natural and cuts down craft time. Obviously depends largely on what you want to make.
Oh ok. I've never customize a shoe before so I wouldn't know.

After wearin em I do have to say that the AvM's are my least favorite, they're dope but Idk I think it's the tri-color/candy cane lookin laces that kinda turn me off and now im little upset to find out I could have got em for 160 smh
After seeing them, i actually thought the AvM laces were the best of the 11 releases.

You forgot to throw in the cost for the game console and game as well and while we're at it lets calculate how much electric got used playing for all those hours :lol:
Lol y'all are crazy. I didn't purchase the xbox one and nba 2k14 strictly for the shoes. This is why I don't post much. Same old niketalk. Bunch of hate and no hey man congrats I can't wait to see what they look like. Smh

Some of you guys....smh

Smh that you look at it like that. There's life outside of work. When I get home I sit and relax with my son and wife. Should I not do so and go get an $8/hr job to work on all my free time, so it doesn't cost me $8/hr to relax?

Smh that you look at it like that. There's life outside of work. When I get home I sit and relax with my son and wife. Should I not do so and go get an $8/hr job to work on all my free time, so it doesn't cost me $8/hr to relax?
Wait, so there is people on this site that show respect?

And I thought chivalry was dead.. Haha thanks man.

You forgot to throw in the cost for the game console and game as well and while we're at it lets calculate how much electric got used playing for all those hours :lol:
Lol y'all are crazy. I didn't purchase the xbox one and nba 2k14 strictly for the shoes. This is why I don't post much. Same old niketalk. Bunch of hate and no hey man congrats I can't wait to see what they look like. Smh

You realize that the person you quoted was clearly joking right? :lol:

Some of you guys....smh

But that's the point bro, you're sitting and relaxing with your wife and kid...not rockin' out on some video game hoping to get a chance to cop a sneaker with a design you've never seen before.

But that's the point bro, you're sitting and relaxing with your wife and kid...not rockin' out on some video game hoping to get a chance to cop a sneaker with a design you've never seen before.
I don't have a wife, or kids. I'm 25 years old, have my own house, my own car, my own opportunities. I understand that since this shoe is sight unseen, i'm taking a big chance at buying it. Think about this though, besides the MVP's, what limited shoe has ever been hideous? Even if this 2k14 lebron 11 is the ugliest shoe since the crocs, it will still have resell value. I'm not selling though. I've been a MAJOR fanboy (yes i'm a fanboy) of the NBA 2k series and through out the year, no matter how many other games i buy, i always come back to playing basketball. Lebron James is my favorite NBA player. I buy 1 pair of Lebrons every year so I figured why not purchase the one that collabs everything you love into one shoe. Hope this makes sense.

I don't have a wife, or kids. I'm 25 years old, have my own house, my own car, my own opportunities. I understand that since this shoe is sight unseen, i'm taking a big chance at buying it. Think about this though, besides the MVP's, what limited shoe has ever been hideous? Even if this 2k14 lebron 11 is the ugliest shoe since the crocs, it will still have resell value. I'm not selling though. I've been a MAJOR fanboy (yes i'm a fanboy) of the NBA 2k series and through out the year, no matter how many other games i buy, i always come back to playing basketball. Lebron James is my favorite NBA player. I buy 1 pair of Lebrons every year so I figured why not purchase the one that collabs everything you love into one shoe. Hope this makes sense.

You're right, I have no right to judge you based on your desire for a sneaker, for that I apologize.

It is still my opinion that it is silly what people go through for sneakers nowadays, but I guess that's how the 'game' is.

Last edited:
I keep stumbling into the wrong thread. I'm looking for the thread about Lebrons, but it keeps bringing me to this one, which is apparently about video games now.

Back
Top Bottom