• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
what in the hell is Lebron wearing against the Pistons
grin.gif
 looks alot like some Melo M9 from afar
laugh.gif

Last edited:
After getting my player to 90 overall I got the signature shoe the next game and just reedemed my code! Thanks guys!

Some tips from me:

Played on rookie - 6 min quarters

After scoring 30-35 points each game, I intentionally fouled out

Ended up with: 29.5ppg 3.1 rpg and 3.3 apg with a B+ teammate grade

Stuck with my friend as an agent

By the way, how do lebron 11s run? This'll be my first pair.

After getting my player to 90 overall I got the signature shoe the next game and just reedemed my code! Thanks guys!

Some tips from me:

Played on rookie - 6 min quarters
After scoring 30-35 points each game, I intentionally fouled out
Ended up with: 29.5ppg 3.1 rpg and 3.3 apg with a B+ teammate grade
Stuck with my friend as an agent

By the way, how do lebron 11s run? This'll be my first pair.

They run TTS

Glad to say that this has been a good month! Got my denims and now these 2K14s!

Thanks to all that helped along the way.

Wow. Have been trying to purchase the AvM off NBAstore for the past 3 hours. 10% sign up e-mail code will not work. Called customer service 3 times and they can't get it to work either and will not do anything for me. Rediculous. Anybody else have any problems? 

Edit: Finally, supervisor credited my account an extra 15% plus free shipping. Cop

Last edited:
Thank you.

I've been confused everytime someone refers to there being only 2014 pairs.

Still a bit hard to believe though considering how long sizes are still available.

I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe sizes are still available. Not only do you have to have a new $400+ video game system, you need the $60+ game, plus enough time to spend about 100 real time hours to complete the task to get a code THEN you need the $220 to actually buy the shoe that you have no idea what it looks like. It's not exactly a Saturday morning bot purchase, hardly shocked of it's remaining availability.

I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe sizes are still available. Not only do you have to have a new $400+ video game system, you need the $60+ game, plus enough time to spend about 100 real time hours to complete the task to get a code THEN you need the $220 to actually buy the shoe that you have no idea what it looks like. It's not exactly a Saturday morning bot purchase, hardly shocked of it's remaining availability.

Is that official because it says 2,014 "PARS" :lol: but on a serious note like Sixharding! Sixharding! said the requirements are a pretty serious, not many people really have what it takes to do all that they're asking of people to do :smh:

Everyone has had the opportunity to win a code for what, 2 weeks now?

There are people in this thread who have done it in 2 days.

We've also seen that in addition to the regulars in this thread, random people have been popping their heads in to say that they've got a code.

All I'm saying is 2014 pairs is not at all a lot.

We've also seen that in addition to the regulars in this thread, random people have been popping their heads in to say that they've got a code.

Everyone? Umm...ok. Nobody and I mean NOBODY is doing that in 2 days starting from scratch and actually sleeping during that 48hours. Now if they were already 50+ games in when finding out about this pathetic ploy by Nike and 2k sports to get next-gen adopters to buy the game a 2nd time around that's a different story.

Nike lurks the threads tho so make a big enough fuss about sizes being available and Nike will blackout a few sizes quick to keep people in panic. Don't worry, it is "that important" lol!

Last edited:

Are you insinuating that they should be gone? If so please explain why? There's way more reasons for them to still be available then it is for them to be gone already that's all I'm saying......

Last edited:
Finally got the code!! Clicking that 9.5 was a relief I'm not touching 2k for a min been going hard since I heard about it...

By the way I was 6'4 shooting gaurd led the league in block. 2nd in my position 5th in the league. Averaged 25/3/3 didn't get the code to after the 80th game...

Are you insinuating that they should be gone? If so please explain why? There's way more reasons for them to still be available then it is for them to be gone already that's all I'm saying......

I'm not insinuating anything beyond what I actually said.

And I explained myself in the post you quoted.

For you guys to say that the shoe won't sell quickly because not everyone who owns the game has the time and money to obtain the shoe is entirely speculation.

Me saying that 2,014 pairs is not a lot for nike to sell over a 2-3 week span is fact.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, only that there is room for doubt unless Nike releases numbered pairs.

...how is that even debatable?

I'm not insinuating anything beyond what I actually said.

And I explained myself in the post you quoted.

For you guys to say that the shoe won't sell quickly because not everyone who owns the game has the time and money to obtain the shoe is entirely speculation.

Me saying that 2,014 pairs is not a lot for nike to sell over a 2-3 week span is fact.

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, only that there is room for doubt unless Nike releases numbered pairs.

...how is that even debatable?
As someone stated earlier, it would be possible for nike to just take 2014 orders, no matter what size, then make them. They can turn around a small production like this in a month for sure.

However, I don't think this is the case, I think they are probably already in production and a certain number of pairs per size...

Back
Top Bottom