Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People playing 2K, are you as sick as I am of hearing about how it's Bob from maintenance's birthday tomorrow :smh:

I definitely am! I must be terrible at this game. I'm 20 games in and still haven't improve or just slightly improved. I think it's time to give up. Btw, I'm playing rookie too!

I'm trying to get my brother to do it but he doesn't have the console yet lol. He would definitely do it for me

Convinced my friend to play the season for me and I'm giving him $400 for his troubles.
400 + 220 ...
sick.gif

I finished my season, and am in the playoffs still havent got the nike contract.  I signed with the other agent though.. anyone have any advice?  Can you get the contract in the playoffs?   I am a power forward and my stats are 24 ppg, 4.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists.  My ranking is 79, and I am 19 at my position and 95 in the league.  Should I buy more VC points to up my ranking?

I finished my season, and am in the playoffs still havent got the nike contract.  I signed with the other agent though.. anyone have any advice?  Can you get the contract in the playoffs?   I am a power forward and my stats are 24 ppg, 4.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists.  My ranking is 79, and I am 19 at my position and 95 in the league.  Should I buy more VC points to up my ranking?
wow you you signed with the other agent ? now you cant sign with nike because the other agent gets you a deal with adidas

wow you you signed with the other agent ? now you cant sign with nike because the other agent gets you a deal with adidas
You won't be able to fix this until season 2 now. Plus you have to be a 90 rating.

I'm trying to get my brother to do it but he doesn't have the console yet lol. He would definitely do it for me
Convinced my friend to play the season for me and I'm giving him $400 for his troubles.
I skipped getting PS4 on the initial release 
mean.gif
 but I'm glad I talked to my cousin who didn't, when the news of the 2K14's came out he was already like 20 games in and he had already did a bunch of stupid stuff like partying and not listening to the veteran players (basically just being himself
laugh.gif
) but luckily he didn't leave his day one agent before the news came out with the specs on how to do it
tired.gif

Last edited:
you guys with PS4s better hope the rumor isnt true about the patch coming out soon. rumor has it that when that patch comes out you have to restart my career.

Just balled in the Aways last night. OMG. Best LeBron shoe for ball ever, including the soldiers. Idk what LeBron has a problem with them but I love them. Wish I could find a less flashier pair though cus I plan on beating these up.

Question:  For those who have gotten the code of 2k14, If i rent the game from GameFly rather then purchasing it will I still be able to get the code?  Or is it once code disc?

Question:  For those who have gotten the code of 2k14, If i rent the game from GameFly rather then purchasing it will I still be able to get the code?  Or is it once code disc?

You will. Just saw someone on twitter say the codes are done though. Not sure how true it is. If so I'm sad.

I plan on using my AVMs as beaters, this shoe is really comfortable casually, I threw them on soon as I left the store and man it felt really nice walking around in them.

It's a shame this shoe is 200 bucks because I would really go in on these for casual use. Also sizing up .5 really does make a huge difference in the comfort department

You will. Just saw someone on twitter say the codes are done though. Not sure how true it is. If so I'm sad.
people were saying they were done last week and i got mines on Saturday Night. Dont listen to anyone just keep going hard, until you actually see a picture of someone trying that it says Sold Out. Which will go viral pretty quick

Back
Top Bottom