Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm at AllStar break, I think I'll get through it today. Will 25.3 scoring avg be enough or do I have to be above 30? I do have 5.7 RPG and about 3.3APG. Seriously it's like we're camping out in front of our PS4/X1 for this haha

appleseed got a modified pair !!!

Stacks why even sweat tha foolz , do u. i always find yer posts interesting unlike 80% of the drudge dropped here

KP sz 10 left on os life

No KP's under retail, le sigh. Should've swooped on them when I had the chance to get 20% off at DSG, I dun goof'd.

AVM are ugly, I don't see what intrigues people, but to each their own.

No KP's under retail, le sigh. Should've swooped on them when I had the chance to get 20% off at DSG, I dun goof'd.

luong if u r a sz 10 they r on os life right now for 184.99, but woth the 15 ship its right back at retail

just in case dough

Last edited:
Anyone seen size 12 KP for retail?

I have a 11.5 in the KP but that toebox was killing me so i cant wear them.  Bought 12s in the AVM and it seems a little big. Can't win.

luong if u r a sz 10 they r on os life right now for 184.99, but woth the 15 ship its right back at retail

just in case dough
Repped and appreciated, but my funds are looking tight around the holidays. Gotta take care of priorities, thanks though fam.

Anyone seen size 12 KP for retail?

I have a 11.5 in the KP but that toebox was killing me so i cant wear them.  Bought 12s in the AVM and it seems a little big. Can't win.

I have an 11.5 in my KP, AvM, and my iD...

The KP and iD are super tight but wearable. They toebox was snug but the length was perfect...

My AvM feels like a 12 width wise but still like an 11.5 length wise. Its a perfect fit.

if anyone is lookin for the BREDS at retail sidelineapparel.com has a fsr 8 -14 ( minus the 10.5 and 11)

startin 2 c em dry up in store and on line kinda

Same here I'm almost a elite player

Just getting through the games is a hassle

Anybody know how to change the game speed for the career? Cause when I do it at the main menu and go to MyCareer the game speed is the same

It won't even let me change it to rookie! When I put it on rookie and go to my career it goes back to pro I can tell it's on pro cause on rookie you can jack up shots and they fall on pro they fall but you have to have atleast some kind of rhythm
Its on the 2kmenu screen you can use to level up/change clothes ect between games

tips from what i learned.

1. play on rookie

2. Change game speed 

3. Buy Vc points if you really wanna get this done quick.

4. You can try and score a lot before the 4th and then foul out and skip the 4th to save time. (Dont do it alot and make sure your grade isnt a C or less)
5. Dont go out to celebrate with your teammates when they ask you. it will set you back

6. with the Vc points max out you 3pt shot

7. Buy 3pt camp (Adds +10 on top of the 90 max)

8. once you receive the nike deal try to beat your PPG every game after that so that you can get the sig shoe faster.

if i remember any more ill update it.

You shouldn't be even allowed a code unless you're playing on HOF. The game is easy enough as it is on the hardest difficulty, just cheapens the whole thing playing on rookie. Thought I was going to like AVM, naaaah. Hopefully CF catch my eye at 1st glance. Really curious what the lows and elite version will look like.

tips from what i learned.

1. play on rookie

2. Change game speed 

3. Buy Vc points if you really wanna get this done quick.

4. You can try and score a lot before the 4th and then foul out and skip the 4th to save time. (Dont do it alot and make sure your grade isnt a C or less)
5. Dont go out to celebrate with your teammates when they ask you. it will set you back

6. with the Vc points max out you 3pt shot

7. Buy 3pt camp (Adds +10 on top of the 90 max)

8. once you receive the nike deal try to beat your PPG every game after that so that you can get the sig shoe faster.

if i remember any more ill update it.
Where are the camps people talk about? I couldn't find them in my career.

For all my size 13 people how do you lace your XI's. I like how @TWNTY8
  laces them but with my size i feel like there is too much lace leftover. any tips.

I lace to the top and I let the laces dangle. I start from the top by loosening them just enough to where the laces aren't touching the ground then I work my way down :wink:

My only gripe about the 11's are the Shoe laces.  I tie them TIGHT and when I ball they still somehow get loose.  Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
My only gripe about the 11's are the Shoe laces.  I tie them TIGHT and when I ball they still somehow get loose.  Anyone else have this problem?

My KP laces will never stay tied...

On the other hand, my iD pair does...

The laces are already thick as hell, so its not a good look to double-knot either. I'm also not the type to wear my shoes with the laces un-done or hanging

Back
Top Bottom