• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Here are some pics, not bad.

Out of everything that I've seen so far these and the TW's are the only colorways I'm on the fence about but the fact that this colorway is a lot more basic than the others I may have to grab them just cause I'll get a lot more wear out of them then the wilder colorways and I'm gonna have to see how the TW's 3m looks in person before I'm sold

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm........anyone else seeing a pattern here?

The Miami-Akron bears a bit of a resemblance to the Cannons, the Pink Foil/Carbon Fiber is similar to the Miami Nights, and the Forging Iron looks A LOT like the Big Bangs.

is it just me or is Nike doing a creative job of replicating the IX's?

Not complaining, just think it's interesting......

Having seen two of the three in person...really only the Forging Iron resembles a LeBron IX colorway...

The other two are a reach...

JM

Got my pair of KP on hold at NT Seattle..

Leaves me 48hrs to decide which shoes I'm taking back to them to soften the blow..

A back up pair of gloves or a back up pair flyknits.. One of em gotta go..

Last edited:
Mark my words... When all is said and done the KP colorway will be considered the must have colorway of this model. And I'll go ahead and say it, I think these are the best lebrons yet. Better hop on the train now cause come Christmas people are gonna be beastin. Hope Nike makes a lot of pairs

Here are some pics, not bad.

cant lie, after seeing the kings prides...these come off as a little underwhelming imo. I thought itd be love at first sight but this looks, just plain to me. Maybe in person ill get that WOW! factor

They have grown on me but not enough to buy, im glad tho that if i regret passing i can I.D myself a pair if i please next for me are the Mia vs Akron pair

how is the sizing on this shoe? I have a 12 in the south beach 9s
i've been a 10.5 in every shoe (jordans, nike sbs, lebrons, etc.) but when i got my 10.5, they were very tight in the toe box and felt like i was wearing a size 10. i would recommend sizing 1/2 up, just returned my 10.5 to nike and my 11s should be here tomorrow thanks to that free 2 day shipping
nthat.gif
 will update on how they feel

They have grown on me but not enough to buy, im glad tho that if i regret passing i can I.D myself a pair if i please next for me are the Mia vs Akron pair
to my knowledge no u cant. unless you can add a splatter that i didnt know about along with that bright crimson sole. and thats IF the reds even match

Back
Top Bottom