Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Is anyone else not fond of the nicknames? Forging Iron's, Gamma, King's Pride? It's getting a little ridiculous with the amount of colorways they drop and a nickname with each one.

Is anyone else not fond of the nicknames? Forging Iron's, Gamma, King's Pride? It's getting a little ridiculous with the amount of colorways they drop and a nickname with each one.
Gamma blues aren't really a nickname but just the color of the blue but with the other stuff I kind of agree with but it doesn't affect my purchases in any way

But strangely when you use these "nicknames" everyone knows exactly what you're talking about.

Hmmm...I wonder why.

Gamma Blue is the name of the color btw.

That initial pic of the KPs is white in all the areas where it's actually green. Also the ankle height and shoe it self looks a lot higher than it turned out to be. Big difference from what we got IMO.

Nike LeBron XI “CHRISTMAS” 616175-301
Nike LeBron XI MICA GREEN 616175-300
LEBRON XI ELITE/LASER CRIMSON 642846-600
these are all i am interested in :nerd:

So the Mica Green c/w isn't the same as the Christmas?

Maybe the pair we werw shown isnt the mica greens but the christmas pair instead and we are awaiting pics of the Mica Green

Yo anyone who plays 2k14 got the lebron 11s yet?? The shoes ain't in it and the KP been out. Imagine if it was exclusive to the next gen console lmao

I was thinking the same thing....they better not be "exclusive" to the Next Gen consoles...:x

They are being added when the season starts

Everyone gonna be on those orange joints. They're nice but would rather do an ID
In people minds Forged Irons kinda equal big bangs. They gonna cop to fill the void! lol

Well...I'm sitting here with my order from NDC. Got a size 14 and a size 15.

- 14's have enough length, but the toebox is really low and I can feel it on top of my toes. They're also really tight on the pinky toe side, leave a red mark.

- 15's have too much length, but the toebox doesn't feel like it's crushing my toes and I don't get the red marks on the sides of my feet.

Still trying to decide which size to keep...

- 14's have enough length, but the toebox is really low and I can feel it on top of my toes. They're also really tight on the pinky toe side, leave a red mark.

- 15's have too much length, but the toebox doesn't feel like it's crushing my toes and I don't get the red marks on the sides of my feet.

How long have you worn the 14's around the house? Wear them for 30min to an hour and see if they give a little bit. Try wearing thicker socks with the 15's :lol: that's all I can recommend fam.

I did the exact same thing as you ordered 14 and 15... hope i can fit the 14

Is it the same red on the metallic red foamposites? It does look like a metallic finish on the shoe

How long have you worn the 14's around the house? Wear them for 30min to an hour and see if they give a little bit. Try wearing thicker socks with the 15's
laugh.gif
that's all I can recommend fam.
Yeah I'm going to wear normal socks and lounge around in the 14's tonight. If they still don't feel like they've given even a tiny bit, I'll keep the 15's. The 15's don't slip or slide as long as they're tied.

Back
Top Bottom