Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I love the galaxy 9 but this orange xi doesn't do it for me like the galaxies....

prob gonna pick up the homes/tw....gammas are an easy pass

I think the xmas are crazy...surprised a lot of people don't like em....everyone wanted different...

Spoke with lady from FTL today and she said the GR Black/Red pair was a special edition Halloween pair, highly limited. Lmao.

I want the black/red pair. Do you guys think I could get these for under retail come release day, or it's a long shot?

Does anyone look at a calendar? 10/27 is a Sunday :lol:

I'm in it for those irons to make up for missing the big bangs. As much as I want the glow option, $260 for a iD? :smh:

I have worn a 10.5 in brons since the 8 and the 10.5 in the 11 is too big -__-. Returned to NDC and got the sz 10 on there , hoping they fit better.

I have worn a 10.5 in brons since the 8 and the 10.5 in the 11 is too big -__-. Returned to NDC and got the sz 10 on there , hoping they fit better.

Lol these be the first tts bron in years

Brons 8 to 10 are infamous for having to go .5 up if you been reading bro you would of known

Hopefully you get your pair aight

Tried on a pair today and my toes felt like they were channeling 'bron's in the infamous beach pic. It was horrible. The location didn't have the next half size up unfortunately for me to compare.

Back
Top Bottom