Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lol exactly. If I had a little 4 cylinder I could afford to do this but I realized when I was driving all over for the Kings Crowns that I was f'in up.

Good, I think one of the chicks in there has a thing for me or something... I've won every raffle I've ever entered in there and I always make sure to ask her for a ticket :lol:  If you hit every HOH then I hope you win atleast twice. Baybrook and Willowbrook are clear across Houston then Memorial is out of the way. Good luck to you sir.

NAH, I DIDN'T HIT EVERY HOH, 'CAUSE 2 OF 'EM ARE DOING FCFS... AND THE DRIVE WASN'T TOO BAD 'CAUSE I WORK IN A PRETTY CENTRAL PART OF TOWN. THAT TRAFFIC,THOUGH... :smh: HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
NAH, I DIDN'T HIT EVERY HOH, 'CAUSE 2 OF 'EM ARE DOING FCFS... AND THE DRVE WASN'T TOO BAD 'CAUSE I WORK IN A PRETTY CENTRAL PART OF TOWN. THAT TRAFFIC,THOUGH...
mean.gif
HOLLA...

CED B.
Which 2?

I'm only hitting up one foot locker nearby tomorrow for raffle tickets. I doubt I'll get these shoes lol. But I'm too busy with school to be driving around entering raffles. Oh well, we'll see what happens. 

...JUST COMPLETED THE ENTIRE H-TOWN RAFFLE CIRCUIT, TOOK ME ABOUT 4 HOURS TO COMPLETE. 7 TICKETS TOTAL...HOPING I GET AT LEAST 1 CALL. GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN NT'ers OUT THERE TRYIN' TO COP. HOLLA...

CED B.

BRUH.....

YOU ARE A CHAMP FOR SURE. DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG HOUSTON IS? THAT'S NUTS.

assuming hoh northline is one of the two doing fcfs

never seen them hand out tickets for any shoe that I cared about

Didn't know that many htown folks were on here. Y'all better oop a fellow nter something if strike out n y'all come up on more pairs. Got 4 tix in and finishing rounds tomorrow.

FOOTLOCKER HOH

LA Area is gonna have these at Bev Cen, Topanga, Glendale, Culver City, Baldwin Hills and Santa Monica… not counting Lakewood or Arcadia LA Area even doe they getting pairs...

Now, A lil Bird told me BEST CHANCE to win raffle and get a pair is Bev Center & Topanga...

Homie said on the Delivery Sheet with the Pair Count.. Those 2 stores are getting the most pairs

She also said that the amount of pairs those stores were getting compared to Glendale, B Hills etc etc Was a Larger amount by Far...

Now, If i can get her to snap a pic of that list!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom