Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Longest i ever camped a week!Dont think these will require more than 24 hour campout.

This is so lame....

Unknwn @ Aventura Mall FL

"Purchase any UNKNWN tee for 2 raffle tickets for a chance to *win the Nike ‘What The’ LeBron 11

Come into UNKNWN and post a photo of the ‘What The’ LeBron 11 shoes on display to your Instagram and the following:
*Tag Three (3) Friends
*Enter hashtags #WhatThe #LeBron #UNKNWN
And receive one (1) FREE ticket (one time offer)"
And who owns that store?  Mr James himself.  SMH

I'm saying
laugh.gif

A week bruh? I sincerely can't think of anything shy of 100 racks or more that would have me willing to leave my pillow-top mattress for a week.
People did this for the yeezy's tho.. Guys waiting 2 weeks for a 245 shoe to make 2 grand off of.. It works you have no job you can spend 250 and make 2500 bucks..

Ok now Amen = sneakerjesus = sneakergang

Hilarious he doesn't even change his idiotic typing to hide that it's him
laugh.gif

I hope it looks better than the wheat ext kd vi!Hi guys im new here!can somebody tell me how to change my avatar?

Thanks man! @van-nostrand
! My fav kd vii has to be the global games.Im waiting for new colors to be announced.I wonder why nike is being so secritive?This time last year their were tons of colors floating idk.Kd vii is reminding me of the hype for the kd iv.

I hope they bring the nerf back!This time it would be cool if the basketball backboard were fiberglass or clear instead of non translucent.I can only imagine how good the n7 and Aunt Pearl will look.Cant wait until more pics leak.When i saw the kd vii would bring the strap back,i knew people would be all over these like 4
Mods need to ban this IP address. Same SneakerJesus, SneakerGang(joined today) and now this SN. Being a cancer to the community. 
mean.gif
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! this is non-sense he can't have gotten banned and be back that quick 
mean.gif
May i have the privilege of leaving this here?

I need to get a pair of the gammas and aways before I'm done with the 11s, nothing after the WTLs has my interested.

This thread has been on OVER-TROLL all day! :x :lol:

Made my rounds at the Villas today and got 4 raffles in and saw that there was only one other sz 13 so my fingers are crossed :smile: :rolleyes

I'll hit HOH in Christiana tomorrow and try to get another 2 in, maybe I'll get lucky :smh:

Didn't check until now but I got 2 Champs in my area doing raffles :smile: looks like I'll hit those tomorrow along with the HOH doing raffles, I'm liking my odds :D

Back
Top Bottom