• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
FOOTLOCKER HOH
LA Area is gonna have these at Bev Cen, Topanga, Glendale, Culver City, Baldwin Hills and Santa Monica… not counting Lakewood or Arcadia LA Area even doe they getting pairs...

Now, A lil Bird told me BEST CHANCE to win raffle and get a pair is Bev Center & Topanga...

Homie said on the Delivery Sheet with the Pair Count.. Those 2 stores are getting the most pairs

She also said that the amount of pairs those stores were getting compared to Glendale, B Hills etc etc Was a Larger amount by Far...

Now, If i can get her to snap a pic of that list!!!
. Topanga is rigged. F them boys!!!!!!!

You have to know that rigged raffles is how the majority of resellers acquire their shoes.
Especially when they are under the Radar… Cuz Stores do Crack down on Employees.

The Employee gets a guy who in turn grabs like, 4 mules as i call them…..

They come in and fill raffle tickets each person and the Mules and even the mules bring a friend as well..

each one get's $20 for every ticket they fill and Friends as well..

RD date they come pick up the pairs.. and meet employee after work...

Employee gives mules their cash back plus $20 bucks that's if they fronted it or he paid them the night before… some mules even pass on the $20 and just secure themselves a pair instead..

Raffle Rigged

All pairs gone and employee has a trunk full to dump off for an extra $50-100 on top depending on the shoe!

GAME OVER

Last edited:
WTL over iPhone 6 for me. The iPhone 6 will always be there, but unless you catch a random restock, once the WTLs are gone, they're gone.

Do Bots and all that even work???  half the time?^^^  or is NDC the only site trying to stop them?

WTL over iPhone 6 for me. The iPhone 6 will always be there, but unless you catch a random restock, once the WTLs are gone, they're gone.
The Resale on these is crazy… you could flip and buy a new Macbook ……Damn a iPhone 6

well….maybe not that crazy

Last edited:

The Resale on these is crazy… you could flip and buy a new Macbook ……Damn a iPhone 6

well….maybe not that crazy
Hahaha. yeah you all make good points. I'll try for the WTL and if I miss out I'll get the iphone on launch day.

Culver City Raffle Rigged Too???

how do the employee's Act?

you can tell which FTL workers are hip to reselling or not
entered 8 raffles there, haven't gotten a call back once. Maybe it's due to that malls popularity, but I think they're on some shady **** :smh:

Last edited:
kinda lame that these raffles call back days either weds or thurs make sure u guys ask when picking up tix. this opens the door to way more shady stuff bruh.....

kinda lame that these raffles call back days either weds or thurs make sure u guys ask when picking up tix. this opens the door to way more shady stuff bruh.....
True, one of the HOH i put a ticket in said they were calling back on Friday WHEN I ASKED even though locator said Weds and Thurs.

True, one of the HOH i put a ticket in said they were calling back on Friday WHEN I ASKED even though locator said Weds and Thurs.
I only use the Launch Locator to see what stores get what. Stores can handle raffles how they want, when they want.

Especially when they are under the Radar… Cuz Stores do Crack down on Employees.

The Employee gets a guy who in turn grabs like, 4 mules as i call them…..

They come in and fill raffle tickets each person and the Mules and even the mules bring a friend as well..

each one get's $20 for every ticket they fill and Friends as well..

RD date they come pick up the pairs.. and meet employee after work...

Employee gives mules their cash back plus $20 bucks that's if they fronted it or he paid them the night before… some mules even pass on the $20 and just secure themselves a pair instead..

Raffle Rigged

All pairs gone and employee has a trunk full to dump off for an extra $50-100 on top depending on the shoe!

GAME OVER

Even though people don't think it work. A simple call to cooperate does it. Boys down my way doing it so bad they are doing in in people faces. One of the hibbets got cleaned out due to rigged raffles and backdoor deals and one of the managers at FNL got it too but he was bragging about so don't surprise me.

I'm just wait for the 2 FTLs now. Haven't seen it buy one of the always do FCFS on RD but they start hand out the back door pair right in front of folks that's waiting in line. Lol couldn't be me. I am here more employees are getting in trouble though because of it.

Zero in store options for me for a few hundred miles, so I'll be online only. Fingers crossed that my boy backpack jimmy will have my pairs behind the virtual counter with my name on em

Back
Top Bottom