Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What was the story behind it? I first saw them in person i didnt even know it was one of the top lebron shoes..just reminded me of timberland boots

I'm not mistaken---cork from champagne aka he finally won a chip, right? Even tho he won for the first time in the 9s, I may be mistaken, but I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong

What was the story behind it? I first saw them in person i didnt even know it was one of the top lebron shoes..just reminded me of timberland boots
I'm not mistaken---cork from champagne aka he finally won a chip, right? Even tho he won for the first time in the 9s, I may be mistaken, but I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong
yep that's correct.

yep.
http://nikeinc.com/news/inside-access-lebron-x-cork-2013-release

Paying tribute to LeBron James and his first championship, Nike Sportswear has created a special lifestyle edition of the LEBRON X shoe that is made of genuine cork.

Releasing Saturday, February 23, this LEBRON X NSW cork edition honors the tradition of cork-popping champagne celebrations. James celebrated the occasion last June when he and his teammates brought home another championship for Miami.

The LEBRON X NSW cork edition features many of the same characteristics of the LEBRON X performance shoe but with a unique, personalized touch to the upper.

Expect the unexpected as 2013 will welcome additional basketball footwear surprises. Nike Sportswear will create distinctive versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use.

Don't know if posted. Sports Authority had Independence day low for $145.
Figures :lol:

no-ragrets-1.jpg

:lol: Well I paid below that so none until they're under $100.

Ok which XI EXT was so bad that you had to cut them from the total smurf or denim? :lol:

Yeah ONLY the KC EXT's :lol: the rest of the XI's are horrid in comparison to the X EXT's and I have the denim XI (hidden somewhere deep in my closet) which I don't think are that bad just a little boring in comparison to the X EXT. Quality wise I don't believe any XI EXT including the KC's hold a match to the X EXT's.

Lots of people seem to be getting in the game for this release... :wink:

I got in 2 weeks ago when i got the celebration pack and the brazil pack...i didn't even know anything about the wtkd and the story behind the wt....i woulda gotten 10 pairs if i did! Ill be waiting for wtl hopefully its not a surprise drop..

Ok which XI EXT was so bad that you had to cut them from the total smurf or denim? :lol:

Yeah ONLY the KC EXT's :lol: the rest of the XI's are horrid in comparison to the X EXT's and I have the denim XI (hidden somewhere deep in my closet) which I don't think are that bad just a little boring in comparison to the X EXT. Quality wise I don't believe any XI EXT including the KC's hold a match to the X EXT's.

agreed but im not sure what to say about the KC quality yet. id compare them to the Mints since they both have black suede. I know a lot of the mints were ashy larry type which makes me pause on how the KC will be.

agreed but im not sure what to say about the KC quality yet. id compare them to the Mints since they both have black suede. I know a lot of the mints were ashy larry type which makes me pause on how the KC will be.

True but I was even talking about the interior leather. The leather in the interior of the XI EXT's is the same as the Lifestyle version which is lightly padded with that stitched pattern while the X EXT's had that real nice soft leather that and that quilted leather patterns.

1. KC

2. GK

3. KP

4. BHM

5. Away

6. SH Elites

7. SB

8. Miami Nights

9. Xmas

10. F.I

11. Mango Elites

12. 2k14