Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Are the KC that limited and will they sell out?Seems the Bron train done slowed down since he stopped wearing the XI and he couldn't 3peat.

TBH I'd much rather get the mango elites > KC. But that 225 tag after the FTL bday coupon still got me feeling some type of way.

Last edited:
Are the KC that limited and will they sell out?Seems the Bron train done slowed down since he stopped wearing the XI and he couldn't 3peat.

TBH I'd much rather get the mango elites > KC. But that 225 tag after the FTL bday coupon still got me feeling some type of way.
think they gonna sell out..just me though

im waiting to see them in person but im def thinking the KC are high on the list. I heard I missed you by a couple of minutes when you popped up at towson on weds :smile:

Yup..... Might see you Friday. I think you'll find these to be keepers, Bro.

Last edited:
im waiting to see them in person but im def thinking the KC are high on the list. I heard I missed you by a couple of minutes when you popped up at towson on weds :smile:

Yup..... Might see you Friday. I think you'll find these to be keepers, Bro.

:pimp: - I think I'm going up there at like 10 so I can move on with my day. Was surprised you weren't at mondawmin for them. Thought that was your spot.

I can't wait. :D

My Top 5

5) South Beach
4) Gator Kings
3) Miami Nights
2) Kings Pride
1) Kings Crown....... Yeah, I'm that impressed.

My top 5, somewhat similar to yours just a different order

1.) King's Crown (shoe looks phenomenal)
2.) Gator Kings
3.) Kings Pride
4.) Super Hero Elites
5.) South Beach (I just love that colorway)

BHM was real close to making the list and I'm still undecided about the WTL taking one of the slots on my top 5 .

I think the cork 10s still trump these...those were just on another level...

The Corks definitely tower of the KC's with hype but I personally like the KC's more than the Corks. The Kings Crown will go down as one of my favorite Lebron's of all time. :tongue::nthat:

The Corks definitely tower of the KC's with hype but I personally like the KC's more than the Corks. The Kings Crown will go down as one of my favorite Lebron's of all time. :tongue::nthat:

Yea--- I was one of the few ppl that didn't get too gased over any of the 10 EXT models.

KCs are my fav of the three 10 EXTs and the two 11 EXTs

Talking about shoes as investments...:lol:

The salvation army just got an investment of two contractor bags full of about 24 pairs of size 13-15 shoes, VNDS.

:lol: :lol:

investment meaning just stuff I know will appreciate as opposed to DEpreciate in value. Kinda like buying a car---buy what you like, but what you like should be something that will appreciate in value at least a little bit, as opposed to something that will be virtually worthless in a few years time.

Yea--- I was one of the few ppl that didn't get too gased over any of the 10 EXT models.

KCs are my fav of the three 10 EXTs and the two 11 EXTs

Ok which XI EXT was so bad that you had to cut them from the total smurf or denim? :lol:

Last edited:
Ok which XI EXT was so bad that you had to cut them from the total smurf or denim? :lol:

wait... :lol: I did (when I said two XI EXTs I was referring to suedes and denims, since we were already talking about KCs I didn't include them in the total---MY BAD )

The denims and suedes will be forever seared into my brain :x :x :x

wait... :lol: I did (when I said two XI EXTs I was referring to suedes and denims, since we were already talking about KCs I didn't include them in the total---MY BAD )

The denims and suedes will be forever seared into my brain :x :x :x

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom