Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Passing on the KC and just stocking up on some GRs that got that price reduction hit on FTL. Throw in a bday coupon and it's party time.

Only thing that sucks is the FTL bag shipping :rolleyes

Last edited:
Passing on the KC and just stocking up on some GRs that got that price reduction hit on FTL. Throw in a bday coupon and it's party time.

Only thing that sucks is the FTL bag shipping
eyes.gif
Also passing on the KCs. I decided to grab a pair of the flyknit Kobe 9 Elite low iDs instead. 

Only thing that sucks is the FTL bag shipping :rolleyes

which shoes are you talking about getting that good reduction sir?

I see dunkmans MvA SLH and jades. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Yup those be the ones. Which I was hoping that would get em because they're the ones I want. Only other ones I want would be the graffitis.

Last edited:
Just as I thought....don't see these 4th of July's selling out for a couple days.....will come back around to it in a couple days after the CJ release tomorrow just praying the thunder 14s draw enough attention from ppl and the site doesn't crash and have to answer what's the square root of 578369 is as one of the captchas along with what sneaker MJ wore in game 4 of his 5th title....smh

Last edited:

Yup those be the ones. Which I was hoping that would get em because they're the ones I want. Only other ones I want would be the graffitis.

gotcha. if the prices are the same in store, you may wish to consider online and if you have sales tax, Eastbay might work better because there is no sales tax on items in certain states for them.

here is a 20% off $200 for footlocker: http://www.footlocker.com/coupons/

if you know you will have a nice sized order and you go with Eastbay, consider joining the Gold club (free shipping) because they will email you a 25% off coupon a couple days after you join.

Just as I thought....don't see these 4th of July's selling out for a couple days.....will come back around to it in a couple days after the CJ release tomorrow just praying the thunder 14s draw enough attention from ppl and the site doesn't crash and have to answer what's the square root of 578369 is as one of the captchas along with what sneaker MJ wore in game 4 of his 5th title....smh
bred 12s
laugh.gif

gotcha. if the prices are the same in store, you may wish to consider online and if you have sales tax, Eastbay might work better because there is no sales tax on items in certain states for them.

here is a 20% off $200 for footlocker: http://www.footlocker.com/coupons/

if you know you will have a nice sized order and you go with Eastbay, consider joining the Gold club (free shipping) because they will email you a 25% off coupon a couple days after you join.

Good looks. Unfortunately FTL's MO is to not match their own online prices which still baffles me so that's why I'm jazzed about the price drops.

I honestly don't buy from eastbay but that might change since CCS is RIP and eastbay will be taking over their skate shoe selection.

bigj505 bigj505 No no the opposite. Local shops are still probably retail or slightly less than retail but online is lower. I was just always perplexed that the stores don't match their own online prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom