Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
cool beans. i can't even get excited because i know it won't be easy for those.
yeah i know right.. i have a .00001% chance of getting those if they release, probably less then 1k of them produced..lol

just like nike make the best color way super limited.

shoe palace has SBs in sizes 8-14

shoe palace is legit right? already have my pair of SBs from NDC but i am just curious cause i bought the SB hat from them :nerd:

yeah i know right.. i have a .00001% chance of getting those if they release, probably less then 1k of them produced..lol

just like nike make the best color way super limited.

They would be nice to have but you never know when they'll release they might make more

I was reading on them possibly releasing and I never knew the Miami night 8 v2 low was supposed to be LeBrons parade shoe

His Finals 8 V3s that he wore against Dallas also released, even with him playing horribly in that series, so it wouldn't surprise me to see those Elites. Couldn't care less if those multicolored lows released or not. Would rather see each released separately, even if they'll probably be next to impossible to get.

shoe palace has SBs in sizes 8-14

shoe palace is legit right? already have my pair of SBs from NDC but i am just curious cause i bought the SB hat from them
nerd.gif
@brewcrew17  when your SBs come in, can you do a side by side with your SB IDs?

Hmmm if Nike planned to release the un-champ pack as the usual limited non-sense "hop through hoops" pairs, could they have possibly planned to make the WTLs and KCs limited GRs?

I mean theres alot of them things circulating... $400 for KCs early leads me to believe there are a bunch produced

All speculation of course

Wish I could go back and point out every dude on here that said the elites were butt ugly no matter the price and put them on blast. Because so of those same cats are the ones praying that the the championship pair release.

Last edited:

Hmmm if Nike planned to release the un-champ pack as the usual limited non-sense "hop through hoops" pairs, could they have possibly planned to make the WTLs and KCs limited GRs?

I mean theres alot of them things circulating... $400 for KCs early leads me to believe there are a bunch produced

All speculation of course
meh, im about over going through hoops for shoes.. the jordan celebration pack kind ticked me off.. put in 12 tickets and not one phone call.

I'll click the NDC link and try to add to cart until OOS but thats about it as far as trying.. 

Wish I could go back and point out every dude on here that said the elites were butt ugly no matter the price and put them on blast. Because so of those same cats are the ones praying that the the championship pair release.
i think it wasnt; so much the elites themselves are ugly, its just the colorways were trash IMO.  

the championship shoe is the only good colorway I have seen and only one i would pick up.

the first time i saw the xi's I was practically disgusted, but I always liked something about em. same thing with the 9s, didn't really feel em until I saw more colorways

Back
Top Bottom