Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so lows last year were garbage. they always garbage but if they release in a pack limited everyone will go crazy personally these look better then the champ pack lows last year

Thought I d share...
Via ig
[ATTACHMENT=7075]Screenshot_2014-06-23-07-28-58.png (1,367k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I think the lows this year are just fine. Price tag is garbage tho.
I'll probably have a few colors.
Orange
Sprite
USA

I think the sprite lows are
pimp.gif

..so some shops down here in Miami got the KCs..and damn..between 559 and 600. Im wondering how limited these things are gonna be...especially how the Demins and Blue Suedes sold down here. Anybody have actual numbers on em?

What's disgusting is that chest hair pic on instagram
roll.gif
@@Redrum
wait what I don't have an instagram let alone my nappy chest hair on there
roll.gif
Wait I got you mixed up with @VentureBlake
roll.gif

What's disgusting is that chest hair pic on instagram
roll.gif
@@Redrum
wait what I don't have an instagram let alone my nappy chest hair on there
roll.gif
Wait I got you mixed up with @VentureBlake
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yo VB is famous, playing Captain Planet in a youtube video looking like don cheadle and then a simon say's commercial as a kid
laugh.gif

..so some shops down here in Miami got the KCs..and damn..between 559 and 600. Im wondering how limited these things are gonna be...especially how the Demins and Blue Suedes sold down here. Anybody have actual numbers on em?
idk but we still got a wk-1/2 til possible release date and i'm wait and pray for retail i'm already waiting on the XII ext's wonder what the special one will be X - corks, XI - metallic posite XII - ?????

Looking at all my SB's I'd have to say I like all of them equally for the most part but the 8's are still a classic IMO
I know i will be in the minority but i would go 9, 11, 8 in the niceness of the SBs. I never understood the love for these 8s but..to each his own. 

so lows last year were garbage. they always garbage but if they release in a pack limited everyone will go crazy personally these look better then the champ pack lows last year
You right about that, just like all the people goin hard on the XII's will end up coppin em [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom