Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nice laceswap are those 3m? I've considered doing my MN with 3m pink

Laces are from my south beach x iDs.
No they arent 3m. Just a little white in em. Not sure why nike make them like that for the id shoes that dont have any white in em.

I ordered 3 more sets from different sellers on amazon in hopes of finding a better match.

Oh ok, I got a bag full of shoe laces I pretty much swap all my laces gives me that unique style I use to do crazy lace up ways when I was younger

Did this guy really just post sneakers is a man's game? Lol. To be honest I think females pull off sneakers better than men do, just something about a female in kicks that just gets me moist.

Never understood when someone has info and asks for PM's, if it's that much of a secret don't post it but to say you don't care and do that just seems fishy.

View media item 1040981
All in good fun. :tongue:

Not that I care either way but Nike might still release the champ pack a la lebron 8 PS finals and lebron 8 low miami vice style.

Wait I got you mixed up with @VentureBlake
roll.gif
laugh.gif

KPx2, Aways, FIs, Gammas, TWx2, AvMs, MNx2, DMs, ASGx2, two Elites and four Lows.

I don't like the SB.
I don't need the SB.

...maybe my FTL has my size...

...NAH.

I have 23 pairs of XIs so far. I said since pics of the KP surfaced I will have every colorway. Only one I'm missing so far are the 2Ks, but those can wait.

I'm also taking my SBs back tomorrow. A piece of the Swoosh on the right shoe is chipped off. I'm probably just going to go in and ask for another right shoe or buy another pair and switch them around and return the pair with the chipped Swoosh. I didn't notice until I got home. Hope there are pairs left.

Last edited:
Yeah it seems like every year the LeBronlows keep getting worse and worse.

Back
Top Bottom