Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nike playing the hype game with these release dates I see

We get dates for everything except the hot ish lol

UBIQ already crashed...
laugh.gif

Those "KC's" are sooo ill. I'm truly hoping Ubiq will get them but it's hard to win with that corrupt store, even with the raffle system.

I was gonna cop mine from the same seller but hesitated too long and it was gone... no sweat though, it might've saved me in the end

The hassle pisses me off trying to cop on release date. Besides I got blacksheep sb for retail this weekend so the world rewarded me lol. Shot with flash -_-

View media item 1042111

OOOOH! I recognize you, you sure did. From the oop in the SB thread, right? Man I was HOT , I cannot find my size for retail anywhere. Slept on Spot cuz I figured I'd score 'em on the regular release and then I got the bad news :frown:

OOOOH! I recognize you, you sure did. From the oop in the SB thread, right? Man I was HOT , I cannot find my size for retail anywhere. Slept on Spot cuz I figured I'd score 'em on the regular release and then I got the bad news :frown:

I paid 200 off eBay the day before they were scrapped. The seller intercepted the package and got em back while they were out to delivery to me

Back
Top Bottom