• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
happy.gif

Hmmm, I hope those Crowns are like most XIs that at least sit on display for a little bit. Just want to be able to check them out, materials/quality/etc.

I haven't bought a single XI after seeing and feeling how cheap the Aways were.

Hmmm, I hope those Crowns are like most XIs that at least sit on display for a little bit. Just want to be able to check them out, materials/quality/etc.

Good luck with that, they're not going to stick around long but they won't sell out day one and they won't go on discount.

You buy the everglades ill take these 

roll.gif
lol...i wasn't saying that its a done deal for me on the Glades...probably would have been if they had released this past saturday but since they didnt i ended up ordering the BHM lifestyles (yes the lifestyles)

Thought I was done withe the 11s, but just copped those hero's. Just couldnt get them out of my head.

Good luck with that, they're not going to stick around long but they won't sell out day one and they won't go on discount.
What are you basing this on?

Do you have actual numbers or...?
going on the fact that people actually like these more than the other ext's the fact that the others sold out on ndc and ftl and most websites day one i'd think it's a safe bet that these wont be around long at all, you also have to look at the factors the blue suede's were at very few national chain stores, denims were at most hoh but were also $50 more and have seen restocks which is keeping them available but I haven't heard of or seen any blue suede restocks but they don't go for much over retail on the ebay I got mine for $220 so we're basing it off of speculation and trends.....7734 we could all be completely wrong and these could sit and go on sale and end up at outlets.....
roll.gif

going on the fact that people actually like these more than the other ext's the fact that the others sold out on ndc and ftl and most websites day one i'd think it's a safe bet that these wont be around long at all, you also have to look at the factors the blue suede's were at very few national chain stores, denims were at most hoh but were also $50 more and have seen restocks which is keeping them available but I haven't heard of or seen any blue suede restocks but they don't go for much over retail on the ebay I got mine for $220 so we're basing it off of speculation and trends.....7734 we could all be completely wrong and these could sit and go on sale and end up at outlets.....:rofl:

I don't expect them to go on sale, I completely agree with the fact that people actually like these more than the others.

The original guy was saying he would like to see them in person before deciding to purchase and 7 told him he doesn't think they'll sell out day 1.

That may be a bit misleading. Who knows how fast they'll move locally.

...that's the only part of his statement I was questioning.

Wish this was the case but I highly doubt it

going on the fact that people actually like these more than the other ext's the fact that the others sold out on ndc and ftl and most websites day one i'd think it's a safe bet that these wont be around long at all, you also have to look at the factors the blue suede's were at very few national chain stores, denims were at most hoh but were also $50 more and have seen restocks which is keeping them available but I haven't heard of or seen any blue suede restocks but they don't go for much over retail on the ebay I got mine for $220 so we're basing it off of speculation and trends.....7734 we could all be completely wrong and these could sit and go on sale and end up at outlets.....
roll.gif
I don't expect them to go on sale, I completely agree with the fact that people actually like these more than the others.

The original guy was saying he would like to see them in person before deciding to purchase and 7 told him he doesn't think they'll sell out day 1.

That may be a bit misleading. Who knows how fast they'll move locally.

...that's the only part of his statement I was questioning.
I guess it'll depend on location and if they're in retail like the suedes where most stores didn't get them or the denims where there were more stores that received them for me its online or bust because the denims were 4hrs away in store and the suedes were 8hrs away in store from me

You buy the everglades ill take these 
View media item 978243
:rofl:

:wow: I've skipped on everything since the first pics of these surfaced, if I strike out I'm gonna be so pissed :smh: but it's looking more like a probability as the hype is growing each day :frown: ..... still no release date? :nerd:

http://gifsoup.com

Well seeing that Denims and Suedes pretty much sold out first day sure these will move a lot faster :smh:

Anyone able to help me out, I cant even get onto Shoepalace website. I cleared my cache, deleted browsing history. 

Back
Top Bottom