Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Whats a fair price for the Antracites? Hardly anyone has them for sale... I slept on them thinking they would sit.

aaand soldiers back 0n
roll.gif

2Ks are OK, not for me tho.

Has anyone compared the laser crimson elites to the BRIGHT crimson elite socks? Is this the same color?

Whats a fair price for the Antracites? Hardly anyone has them for sale... I slept on them thinking they would sit.

I did the same thing, tryna track down a pair right now, they're going for retail to $250 depending on your size. If you find a pair for lower than $250 I'd go for 'em :rolleyes yoh could always hit a FTL and do a stick locate too though :nerd: I've tried but my size is gone :frown:

Last edited:
I did the same thing, tryna track down a pair right now, they're going for retail to $250 depending on your size. If you find a pair for lower than $250 I'd go for 'em :rolleyes yoh could always hit a FTL and do a stick locate too though :nerd: I've tried but my size is gone :frown:

Were they produced in limited quantities or something?

yea. probably the most limited LeBron XI.

I had two pairs at once but I was like I'm trying to get away from the Lewiup mentality (I just don't have the money or space) and returned one.

Are they more limited than the Suedes, Denims, CJ, FI? FI didn't even release in store.

I had two pairs at once but I was like I'm trying to get away from the Lewiup mentality (I just don't have the money or space) and returned one.

Are they more limited than the Suedes, Denims, CJ, FI? FI didn't even release in store.

i think so. they def didn't have many pairs out there. overseas release was almost nothing if anything at all.

FI had plenty of pairs online even tho they didnt release in store.

Yea they were a lot more limited then I expected them to be that's for damn sure
mean.gif
it's crazy because it was like one minute they was there then the next they were just poof, I swore they was sitting til everyone started saying they were drying up in stores and then I saw it for myself at my local FTL
mean.gif

If anybody is near Frederick, Maryland, I know that the footlocker in Francis Scott Key Mall still had some pairs of the Anthracites last time I checked.

Back
Top Bottom