Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
LeBron's shoe game on court is all bad this season with all those Soldiers he's been wearing consistently. The XI line has so much potential, the design is good to me. Its ironic because the XI is the first LeBron signature I've worn since the VII.

Got the info. Thanks!

I never got into lebrons but some lebrons are looking sick . Only the XI looking appealing to me. But how come they priced higher than l jordans retail...

Last edited:
Me either. No idea how people cop. And a bunch of them always say "Easy cop". I've never gotten through on a release date shoes anybody but NDC. And with NDC it's a crapshoot as well nowadays.
The trick to eastbay and FTL etc other than nike is auto scripts to just add it and checkout or using bots. Some bots you can choose more than 1 size so whatever size is avalible it will get in the cart.

Just a bad thing is sometimes u get like 10 shoes in the cart and you u gotta remove them with all the lag..And sometimes like the penny pack or other releases if you added two of the same size you cant edit it to 1 and you gotta remove and try to cart jack someone again sending scripts or using bots. 

Nike knew I would do it. Used my $50 GC on some hero elites.

Nothing else I really wanted. Have to use it. That's what I told my wife. Lol

Last edited:
the lewi1913 effect 
[h1]eBay item number: 271496690076[/h1]
$213.99 Shipped, a couple sizes left, nothing in mine
ohwell.gif

Got the info. Thanks!

I never got into lebrons but some lebrons are looking sick . Only the XI looking appealing to me. But how come they priced higher than l jordans retail...

Interesting question but look at it this way Lebron's, & Kobe's use Nike's newest technology which could warrant an increase in price (or at least sounds more believable lol) while Jordan Brand is releasing the same shoes from over a decade ago minus the same quality & charging $160 and up. So here's a question for you, why are Jordan's priced higher with less quality now & Nike's older technology? Why are present Jordan's retail price higher than past Jordan's from when they first released?

I feel Jordan Brand can create a "NEW" shoe with "NEW" technology and charge Lebron & Kobe prices, and that would be cool (which they already do) but continually going up on shoes from 10 plus years ago isn't so appealing.

In my opinion I honestly think Jordan Brand needs to get some fresher people on their design team & create some new classics, if they want to sell shoes at Lebron & Kobe prices. They keep creating XX_ whatever's that are destine for outlets and on sales racks.

Last edited:
The trick to eastbay and FTL etc other than nike is auto scripts to just add it and checkout or using bots. Some bots you can choose more than 1 size so whatever size is avalible it will get in the cart.

Just a bad thing is sometimes u get like 10 shoes in the cart and you u gotta remove them with all the lag..And sometimes like the penny pack or other releases if you added two of the same size you cant edit it to 1 and you gotta remove and try to cart jack someone again sending scripts or using bots. 

I know all that. I mean manually.

Got the info. Thanks!

Interesting question but look at it this way Lebron's, & Kobe's use Nike's newest technology which could warrant an increase in price (or at least sounds more believable lol) while Jordan Brand is releasing the same shoes from over a decade ago minus the same quality & charging $160 and up. So here's a question for you, why are Jordan's priced higher with less quality now & Nike's older technology? Why are present Jordan's retail price higher than past Jordan's from when they first released?

I feel Jordan Brand can create a "NEW" shoe with "NEW" technology and charge Lebron & Kobe prices, and that would be cool (which they already do) but continually going up on shoes from 10 plus years ago isn't so appealing.

In my opinion I honestly think Jordan Brand needs to get some fresher people on their design team & create some new classics, if they want to sell shoes at Lebron & Kobe prices. They keep creating XX_ whatever's that are destine for outlets and on sales racks.

Agreed. My 2 cents tho: the jordans with new tech have actually been above lebron prices. I specifically am talking about the jordan sig shoe which was $250 this year vs the $200 for the regular lebron.
Soon enough tho, retro jordans will be the same cost as lebrons unfortunately as I think I remember someone mentioning retros will be $190 next year.

Got the info. Thanks!

Agreed. My 2 cents tho: the jordans with new tech have actually been above lebron prices. I specifically am talking about the jordan sig shoe which was $250 this year vs the $200 for the regular lebron.
Soon enough tho, retro jordans will be the same cost as lebrons unfortunately as I think I remember someone mentioning retros will be $190 next year.
No, Lebrons go up in price every year, retro Jordans can't keep up.

The scary thing about the sneaker game is that 35% of the people indulging in it can't afford the habit so they buy other sizes to offset what they have to pay, as the prices go higher this will definitely get worse. There's a sneakerhead female on IG who does that for every release because she can't afford the shoes, it's just crazy.

Yes, and she has over 200 sneakers so you can imagine how many times she's done it.

Wow I thought you meant they would buy other sizes to flip to bring down the price of their personal pair. Wth is the point of having a shoe that isn't your size?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom