Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
One thing I learned about nt is that some folks like the feeling of copping a pair on release date more than the actual kicks themselves..Nike wins again!

if the white PEs released they would be instacop. 

i really hope the lebron 12 is an ugly shoe. i'd like to stop buying shoes all together. maybe 2 pairs a year type action. 

roll.gif

silvers are still poo... i only like the super heroes.
I hate that sole on the teams. I can't get with it. The gold collection would be fire if it didn't have mango...
I will defend this CW to the end! Just like the Terracotta Warriors
laugh.gif

i think just being on NT makes you spend money period haha 

constant pics and pick ups and order confirmations etc.
We make concessions elsewhere in our lives
roll.gif

Went to the mall today to check out the elite, and like many of you have said, they look great in person. Pictures don't do them any justice. Damn shame the price tag is what is, because last year's elites are still in there and they have yet to go on discount smh.

imagine being a NT member for a over a decade. You will know your way around it.

Damn you definitely have been here for a minute but your rep count and post don't reflect :nerd: needless to say you have probably fell victim, to the hype many times over again :smh:

$245 shipped internationally... Cheaper than I paid for my Gator Kings. The tongue is still an issue for me though, but I can feel the turn starting after seeing more pics. :lol:

No purchase for me yet, but let's see if I fully turn soon haha

Last edited:
Damn you definitely have been here for a minute but your rep count and post don't reflect :nerd: needless to say you have probably fell victim, to the hype many times over again :smh:

post count was reset after the server update, but even then it wasnt much....Im sure most NT'ers have fell into hype at least once :D

Back then, NT didnt have Hype

Last edited:
One thing I learned about nt is that some folks like the feeling of copping a pair on release date more than the actual kicks themselves..Nike wins again!

Unfortunately, this is what it's all about. And it's called hype. As soon as you feel that buyers remorse, reselling is an opt out. I'm waiting for that day when buyers remorse kicks in and there will be no contingency plan for people.

post count was reset after the server update, but even then it wasnt much....Im sure most NT'ers have fell into hype at least once :D

Back then, NT didnt have Hype

Yea I've been on NT since 2002 - 2004 but I never really made noise until recently I lost my original account info or whatnot going in and out but like you said back then there wasn't much hype and the game has changed a lot since then :smh:

do the elites fit the same as the regular lebron 11s?  just wondering because I usually go a little big and get a size 9 but it was sold out on nba store so i got a 8.5 :/ 

imagine being a NT member for a over a decade. You will know your way around it.

Geez lol.

I would hope it wouldn't take that long for people to learn how to make their own decisions.

I understand getting caught up into the hype...but real life hype, not a bunch of over enthused message board post.

do the elites fit the same as the regular lebron 11s?  just wondering because I usually go a little big and get a size 9 but it was sold out on nba store so i got a 8.5 :/ 

I'm sz 10 in regular 11s. Today tried on elites in store sz 10, too long, 9.5 perfect. Narrow feet, hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom