Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn :smh:
I'd take a Forging iron for $200, maybe some will be left by tomorrow

I dont think it has anything to do with the strike because if it was it would have been pulled from every store not just NDC.

I don't mind the Everglades and WTLs releasing later. Does this mean that WTKDs will also get a delay? I would figure since that and the WTL come out close to each other

I said it's messing Nike releases up, not messing up their ability to build shoes. Clearly their delays are strike-impacted, not just Lebrons either
I dont see how a current strike could affect the release of shoes that have already been made and are sitting in a warehouse.

There's a strike in one of the factories in China that manufactures amongst other brands Nike. Might be the reason for the delay?

I still think the elites are poo.. maybe its just the colorways, but i have no desire to buy any of them even on a steep discount..

I just think the regular 11's look so much better then the elites..

Went to a show here in Staten Island yesterday.....a lot of little kids trying to get rid of/trade their Elites LOL....fail by those who tried

Went to a show here in Staten Island yesterday.....a lot of little kids trying to get rid of/trade their Elites LOL....fail by those who tried
I still don't get why people buy shoes they don't want especially GR pairs just makes it hard for everybody wanting those pairs with these new kids who are uneducated about shoes.

Good.. lets hope nike puts on the delayed releases all on one days.

if WTL, WTKD and Everglades all drop on same day. i could have some shot at KD's 

Im from SI. didn't go though. lol besides that was there anything good there? lots of hypebeasts so in my head I figured everyone would just be wearing/selling concord lows and maybe a couple yeezys.

Last edited:
nike wants us to buy elites in the mean time while we wait for the new RD's on the everglades and what the lebron and kd's....that's the real reason for the push back!

nike wants us to buy elites in the mean time while we wait for the new RD's on the everglades and what the lebron and kd's....that's the real reason for the push back!
that sir does makes some sense...too much releases at one time means choose one.....but if u space them out consumers have time to save up and buy each model.

Back
Top Bottom