Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Teams are still the best elite CW in my very humble opinion. Just wish I had gotten a little more white on my marbled sole.

It doesn't show the 20% off $55 disco.
Yeah, I figured that was why.  That's still cheaper than I got my Miami Nights for, which is a super deal.

I still got the deal of the century today, I picked up a pair of 2009 Retro Jordan 12s for $3.00 at a yard sale.  They need cleaned and an insole, that's it.

right now
I wanna see a close up of the chrome part after a playoff game haha.
I don't 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I'm saying... dudes were waiting for a sale price... and they got it
and only a day later might i add!!!....those silver elites do look more enticing in action would have been a RD cop if that cw released on the reg XI, same goes for the heroes

Can't believe i missed them for 220. Still hoping I can grab all my elites for under 2 like I did with the X's tho

FTL is always full of crap i try to catch em when the district manager is there they cut down on the employee bs holding and hiding shoes they 100 percent give discounts when u directly ask them but that mine own experiences.....ps stop tryna sell me socks and tees.... i already seen em when i walked in....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang just got home from college today and I take a look at my Concord low 11's I shipped here and I have no idea how they passed quality control smh, but then I check here and I miss a nice deal on the Heroes. Striking out left and right 
mad.gif

Lol still trying to figure out if dudes actually think the elite is ugly...of if it was just the price.

Because as far a I'm concerned the turn has happened...

Lol still trying to figure out if dudes actually think the elite is ugly...of if it was just the price.

Because as far a I'm concerned the turn has happened...

I don't think many ever really said the Elites were ugly, it was more guys complaining of the unjustified price hike being as though they had less posite and no carbon fiber :rolleyes

I don't think many ever really said the Elites were ugly, it was more guys complaining of the unjustified price hike being as though they had less posite and no carbon fiber :rolleyes

A bunch of people complained about them. The tongue is one point that I remember coming up a lot.

I didn't see 240 when I looked earlier, I saw 275 on the nba store. I went to the mall seen em in person....[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] but couldn't do it, Imma wait until city gear get em for the low, just ended up re-upping on the showtime Kobe's at the mall.
use code ITPAYS, 20% off.

this was literally the exact deal i was scouring this thread all week to catch. missed my size by 2 hours while napping. literally slept on it.

i remember when nba store had the same situation for aways and i missed out on that too.

#teamretailplustax

Really like both Elite colorways in person. Price is too much especially when you consider that 50% of the display shoes I've seen have chipping on the chrome and/or foamposite around the chrome pieces. These shoes just don't seem well made. Too bad. Easy for me to save money until they go on steep discount.

Back
Top Bottom