Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That post about everyone getting shoes they designed makes sense though, that would explain the length of time and the different status changes for each person.

That post about everyone getting shoes they designed makes sense though, that would explain the length of time and the different status changes for each person.

its not different status changes for each person tho. but hey, i guess you want more pages of speculation. it won't end.

when did a NIKE REP reveal the exact shipping date in the other thread?

you get an applause for a confirmed date... means nothing until they ship. as a 2k thread vet, you already know nothing is confirmed until it ships.

Nike reps almost 100% of the time know nothing. Half the time they are just trying to get you off the phone/chat

Not sure why anyone would believe anything about a shoe that nobody has seen.

Last edited:
your right... just a colorway leak or two and a conformation of a ship date that we've waited 5 months more... nothing much...
roll.gif

you get an applause for a confirmed date... means nothing until they ship. as a 2k thread vet, you already know nothing is confirmed until it ships.
i know... im just getting pretty impatient on an update of some sort

trust me i understand. I'm waiting just like you are. I'm also trying to be considerate to everyone thats in the thread and its been a few pages of complaints about the 2ks today. Just need a reprieve from the talk for a bit.

your right... just a colorway leak or two and a conformation of a ship date that we've waited 5 months more... nothing much...:rofl:

Colorway leak??? LOL

Purple/Reflective Silver-Atomic Mango-S (They're the ones on the right)
View media item 949471

^Those have already been confirmed for a while now.
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/04/nike-kobe-9-em-reflective-silver/

Also that Kobe 9 Brazil color as well.
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/04/nike-kobe-9-em-world-cup-brazil-colorway/

My 2ks always had an estimated delivery date of 5/5. I've always understood that they would be delivered around that time frame.

So where was the game-changing info that you got?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 C'mon joubert, you edited your post to dig a deeper hole.  And look at it again, the rep told you that you'd get them May 5th and then back peddled in the next two sentences 
laugh.gif

I just talked to a NIKE REP that said no shipping date has been set.. he also said the shoes are NOT what the lebrons.. lol 

I just spoke to a rep too.

Michael: Hi, my name is Michael. How may I help you?

[COLOR=#red]BluntObject50[/COLOR]: What's the deal with the 2K14s?

Michael: Damnit! If I get asked one more time about these I'm going to go crazy.

[COLOR=#red]BluntObject50[/COLOR]: Sorry man, I hate to be that guy.

Michael: No updates at this point. Keep an eye on your email. You'll get a heads up there.

[COLOR=#red]BluntObject50[/COLOR]: Thanks.

Michael: Hi, my name is Michael. How may I help you?

[COLOR=#red]the7onius[/COLOR]: Why do these members keep talking about the 2k14s over and over again like it's going to change when they receive them?

Michael: The thirst is real sir, they're under the assumption the more they speak about it and the more they bother us the quicker we'll release them #suckas #yeahright #thisainteventwitterandimhashtagging

[COLOR=#red]the7onius[/COLOR]: I hear that, any advice I can relay over to them?

Michael: Some water maybe? No updates at this point. Keep an eye on your email and stop messaging us, mitches.

[COLOR=#red]the7onius[/COLOR]: Thanks.

Last edited:
Nike reps get out of work and go home to sleep like...

giphy.gif

"NO, SIR, I DON'T KNOW THE SHIPPING DATE ON THE 2K LEBRONS."

Last edited:
If I was one of them reps I would just start straight trollin dudes at this point :smh: giving out whacky misleading information on what they might be :lol:

Back
Top Bottom