Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I generally don't put much weight on this, but it used to say in the source code on the page that pre-orders ship May 5th, and now it says May 16th.
i mean if you're putting stock in that date change because of the source code you also have to believe they are a WTL of some sort.....

I generally don't put much weight on this, but it used to say in the source code on the page that pre-orders ship May 5th, and now it says May 16th.

But that was already posted in here. What "notice" are you talking about?

Good photo, for sure. But...
I will always give rep/upvote/like anything with Andy 
laugh.gif

Had my first XI "issue" about two weeks ago.  Went to put on BHM's for a league game and inside the left shoe toe box I could feel an indentation or what felt like a "knot" on the top inside of the toe box, where the big toe would meet the touch the tip of the shoe.  It was so deep inside I couldn't see it, but felt like the plastic on the posite had sunken inwards and pushed excessive fabric towards the inside of the shoe.  It bothered me because I could feel it near my big toe, even though it wasn't a "major" defect, I didn't want to wear them knowing it was there, so I called Nike, they sent me a shipping label, sent them back and found out today it was a "manufacturing defect" so they are giving me a NDC voucher for $240.  Kind of sucks because I can't just get a new pair of BHM's, and am stuck with a voucher, but better than a bad shoe I don't want to wear. 

Sorry to hear that bro. But the pain of losing out on BHMs will be made up for once you get to grab a $200+ pair for free. Well, technically not free... But it always feels that way to me with a voucher lol.

Sorry to hear that bro. But the pain of losing out on BHMs will be made up for once you get to grab a $200+ pair for free. Well, technically not free... But it always feels that way to me with a voucher lol.
Thanks man, the only problem is anything I would want to use the voucher for on NDC will be a "difficult" release that I won't be able to get online, so it's like a catch 22!  ha ha

USPS just sent my Gator Kings to the other side of the state.  They were supposed to be here today.

Then they wonder why no one wants to use them.
i prefer usps than ups getting my mail from ups is a hassle when work and their random times where as usps puts it in my box

Zadeh is working on a distressed denim custom. Better than retail release, but still, eh.

I hate ups, these bums refused to drop my shoes off at the apt office and will try another attempt tomorrow, despite the note on my door saying so like every other time I dont have time during the week to sit at my place waiting on their radomn drop offs they need to work wkends smmfh

Last edited:
I hate ups, these bums refused to drop my shoes off at the apt office and will try another attempt tomorrow, despite the note on my door saying so like every other time I dont have time during the week to sit at my place waiting on their radomn drop offs they need to work wkends smmfh
Get mychoice and just pick it up at the facility

100%....got some shanghai 5's, apparently "lost in transit" and got my money back after a opened up a claim 
how long does that take to get your money back? I have a claim from someone sending me a POS pair of shoes instead of what I ordered and what was in the invoice.

Had my first XI "issue" about two weeks ago.  Went to put on BHM's for a league game and inside the left shoe toe box I could feel an indentation or what felt like a "knot" on the top inside of the toe box, where the big toe would meet the touch the tip of the shoe.  It was so deep inside I couldn't see it, but felt like the plastic on the posite had sunken inwards and pushed excessive fabric towards the inside of the shoe.  It bothered me because I could feel it near my big toe, even though it wasn't a "major" defect, I didn't want to wear them knowing it was there, so I called Nike, they sent me a shipping label, sent them back and found out today it was a "manufacturing defect" so they are giving me a NDC voucher for $240.  Kind of sucks because I can't just get a new pair of BHM's, and am stuck with a voucher, but better than a bad shoe I don't want to wear. 
http://www.titolo.ch/nikelebronxiblackhistorymonth-p-8445.html

Zadeh is working on a distressed denim custom. Better than retail release, but still, eh.

Like these better too. Is the base of the denims navy blue or black? my eyes cant distinguish navy blue from black very well

Back
Top Bottom