• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the Everglades are nice hopefully they are a GR so I can cop with ease

These are on the Lebron app, wonder if the lows will release.

View media item 949642
View media item 949643

Could the Faitfax be the 2k14's? :nerd: ........ Sorry guys no one said it :lol:

Been away for a while and haven't seen anything in the last few pages. (2k madness)

Any kings crown info? I hope they sit like the first 2.

First two what? EXT's? Neither Suedes or Denims sat, just because they were not liked on here doesn't mezn they didn't sellout :smh:

I'm going to start blocking anyone who says 2k14 in a sentence or statement until you guys have them.

Might as well unsub from the thread it'll be a lot less mouse clicks :lol:

:rofl:

Where did their thread go and why did they com here?
Big J made them homeless.

Evicted 'em Don Sterling style :x zero ***** given, that's my Mod :nthat:

Damn you got both of the pairs I missed that I still really want :smh: I might breakdown and Blackouts this weekend if I'm not feeling Heroes in person :rolleyes now that I think about it I may just grab the Blackouts and wait til Heroes price drop :smh:

Last edited:
This is literally the 4th time I've added these to cart in my size made it to checkout and said naw :lol: if I had wanted them they would've never popped up, at least not on my size :smh: .... I know one thing KC's better be this plentiful :rolleyes
I'll b earnest I do have a pair coming in, I like the work somebody did where they faded some of the denim...They aren't THAT bad

This is literally the 4th time I've added these to cart in my size made it to checkout and said naw
laugh.gif
if I had wanted them they would've never popped up, at least not on my size
mean.gif
.... I know one thing KC's better be this plentiful
eyes.gif
I like the line in the description "By the time you read this, these shoes will be sold out. But if you need a refresher, then by all means, read away: The limited edition Nike LeBron.."

After seeing all these AVM pics finally decided to UNDS mines today. Went half size up on these and it makes the world of difference. I definitely would recommend going half size up on the XI's for anyone who has some issues with them hurting the sides of your feet. Too bad my KP's are TTS. Them things hurt.

are there any sites expected to have coupon codes for hero elites in the first week? i'd really love to save some of that 275 plus tax on a shoe that is guaranteed to sit at that price. 

5lab3s and everglades releasing on the same day, both with very short notice. damn. 

kings crowns are dope but i'll probably pass. the ext models are garbage to me.

Last edited:
Damn lebron is finishing strong with the 11
Kings Crown
Everglades
Sprites
South beach

And the 2 elite colorways coming out are nice hopefully they won't dry up like last years gold elite and end up going on sale.

Chris Darmon just needs to double the ads on his site, his Lebron renders would net him enough to buy a pair of 2k14s for himself.

Back
Top Bottom