Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hands down the denims and the blue seudes are the best XI lebrons released. Maybe it's just me but something about those color ways fit the model so good.

I have a mild case of OCD where I can't wear mitch-matching brands either
mean.gif

I know its your opinion and all but I need to know what you on
laugh.gif
@SnottieDrippen
#NtDictionary 

I have the graffitis and like them and dunno why ppl kill em... If they were limited and impossible to cop like the previous models ppl would go nuts over em

I have the graffitis and like them and dunno why ppl kill em... If they were limited and impossible to cop like the previous models ppl would go nuts over em
i'd have been upset if they sold like the MN to be honest, I got these easily on mildisco and have been overly happy and copped the SLH in the px so mildisco strikes again, my fav way to buy a shoe 
Hands down the denims and the blue seudes are the best XI lebrons released. Maybe it's just me but something about those color ways fit the model so good.

Look what I've started lol. I'm just bad about that, since childhood. We called it perpetrating back 15-20 years ago. And to this day I feel weird wearing a levi's shirt with old navy shorts that aren't even logo'd. And never in my life will I ever wear socks that are branded something other than the shoe unless they are blank. Same way with basketball shorts. If they are Jordan shorts they'll only go with Jordan shoes. Not calling anyone out, just my ocd tendencies

Look what I've started lol. I'm just bad about that, since childhood. We called it perpetrating back 15-20 years ago. And to this day I feel weird wearing a levi's shirt with old navy shorts that aren't even logo'd. And never in my life will I ever wear socks that are branded something other than the shoe unless they are blank. Same way with basketball shorts. If they are Jordan shorts they'll only go with Jordan shoes. Not calling anyone out, just my ocd tendencies
Perpetrating, thats exactly what it is
pimp.gif

Last edited:
it's like you PURPOSELY look for shoes with joggers in them :lol:

I swear this like your second or third time posting one :nerd:

I can't help what another man wear. Personally I do no wear those and no shade to anyone who does. It was a new shot on the last pair that has my attention. But to imply joggers - meaning what?

If they are Jordan shorts they'll only go with Jordan shoes. Not calling anyone out, just my ocd tendencies

I guess we all similar on the brand matching ocd. But I gotta say, NOTHIN wrong with JB shorts and Nike shoes!

I say that because I commit that non-foul every day :lol:

This is coming from someone who once owned over 70 J's and have sold all of them. I don't buy J's anymore but I only rock JB shorts + Nike's. No foul!

Back
Top Bottom