Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
And it doesn't matter how many rings Lebron amasses before he retires in relation to "passing Jordan".. As some have said Russell has 11 rings and he's not automatically considered "hands down greatest" to everyone, if Kobe ends up with 6 rings he still won't be "equal" to Mike..
It's the circumstances with Lebron, fair or not it's a reality.. Jordan never left his team in hopes of joining another superstar (although I understand why Bron did) Jordan never lost in the Finals James has lost 2.. Mike played in a much more physical era with IMO better talent across the board.. MJ was the best athlete/most talented of his day but he also wanted to win more than anyone else, he was a killer on the court and never let you down on the biggest of stages..
Lebron is an amazing talent, first of his kind for his size and ability and will go down as ONE of the greatest but he can never be Mike

Co-sign all the above.  You must be in or near the 35+ club? lol

The worst are those 'what the' train wrecks with the rainbow bottoms.. Many previous Brons are mashed up on there I guess but everytime I see that "chlorine 7" toe piece I feel sorry for the 11.. Just really drags some classics through the mud

I actually love the infant florals.. definetly copping for my son and me.. hoping they are a GR so I can use my military discount.
Have to love that MD. The obscene amounts of money we spend on kicks, it definitely adds up. It's to the point where I'm team sub retail. Pains me to pay "sticker" price. Although, I've always been "frugal."

Best thing that ever happen to those heinous Blue Suede Shoes ...     The Denims.  Giving the Papa Smurfs some reprieve. Those things have to go down as one of the ugliest shoes made in the Lebron line.  We need a David Letterman esque top 10 ugliest Lebron's.  Don't care how you rank them, just have the BS in there somewhere. 

Last edited:
Go on and rep her bigj...she's asking for it..lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

the denims would've looked better if the posite was leather and the upper was denim but as far as darks clashing at this point i'd rather have clashing darks than a more pink or light bright colors like the X denims, it's to bad they couldn't do the unreleased X black denim style on the XI's  
Denim X's >>>>>>>>>>> Demin XI's

Have to love that MD. The obscene amounts of money we spend on kicks, it definitely adds up. It's to the point where I'm team sub retail. Pains me to pay "sticker" price. Although, I've always been "frugal."
man I am always looking for a discount.. luckly I cashed in some marriott points I had for a 50 dollar nike gift card to make my yeezy foams 216 shipped.  The only thing i really pay retail for is retro jordans, they never give MD on those. 

man I am always looking for a discount.. luckly I cashed in some marriott points I had for a 50 dollar nike gift card to make my yeezy foams 216 shipped.  The only thing i really pay retail for is retro jordans, they never give MD on those. 
I'm hit or miss at the same HoH. I got MD on the Snake Skins. Most other times I have to wait 2 weeks. I actually was using a bday coupon and showed my ID because I was using my AMEX and girl asked if I wanted to use my MD instead. I said duhhhhh. J/k. She was cool and hooked up.

Go on and rep her bigj...she's asking for it..lol

:lol: :lol:

man I don't need to ask for reps (looks at rep count) I'm pretty good---I honestly did mean what I said. He really is a class act. In the past mods have kinda had a god complex like they can't be wrong. I made a point and dude was like "you know, you kinda right" as opposed to being a **** about it.

Denim X's >>>>>>>>>>> Demin XI's
sorry I just can't agree when you throw in pink it almost automatically makes me dislike a shoe, small doses I can tolerate but those things had half a pink shoe

Best thing that ever happen to those heinous Blue Suede Shoes ...     The Denims.  Giving the Papa Smurfs some reprieve. Those things have to go down as one of the ugliest shoes made in the Lebron line.  We need a David Letterman esque top 10 ugliest Lebron's.  Don't care how you rank them, just have the BS in there somewhere. 
ok i'll play but you won't like it

10. Denim X

9. Miami and Akron VS ver. XI (yup both of 'em)

8. WTL X

7. WTL XI

6. AZG 1st Game

5. SB 8

4. SB XI

3. low X

2. everything Lebron IX minus swingman

1. everything Lebron 4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom