Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
am i the only one that was always bothered when people wear two clashing brands? example: lebron/jordan
no i'm like that however since Jordan brand is owned by nike it doesn't bother me, it's not like he's wearing LeBron's, reebok socks and adidas shorts with an underarmor shirt

^ ^ @redrum3281you konw you my dog and all but uh
roll.gif
 well he said our top 10 ugliest list and that's mine

Actually when I go out playing basketball with my basketball shoes I really dont care too much about MATCHING.

Oh well. Maybe I m weird.

am i the only one that was always bothered when people wear two clashing brands? example: lebron/jordan

no i'm like that however since Jordan brand is owned by nike it doesn't bother me, it's not like he's wearing LeBron's, reebok socks and adidas shorts with an underarmor shirt
It bothers me slightly, but like Redrum said, it's mainly when people mix Nike/Asics/Adidas etc. I did a damn wardrobe change yesterday because I wanted to wear my Gel Lytes and had Nike bball shorts on. I think I'm more disturbed if I'm doing rather if someone else does it.  Mainly because my opinion doesn't mean squat to them and it shouldn't lol

My top 10 ugly Lebrons..

1. Denim xi
2. "
3. "
4. "
5. "
6. "
7. "
8. Blue suede
9. Graffitis
10. Denim xi

sorry I just can't agree when you throw in pink it almost automatically makes me dislike a shoe, small doses I can tolerate but those things had half a pink shoe

ok i'll play but you won't like it

10. Denim X

9. Miami and Akron VS ver. XI (yup both of 'em)

8. WTL X

7. WTL XI

6. AZG 1st Game

5. SB 8

4. SB XI

3. low X

2. everything Lebron IX minus swingman

1. everything Lebron 4
Respect your opinion, but disagree lol. Now, I do like that gif. That's funny!

Respect your opinion, but disagree lol. Now, I do like that gif. That's funny!
lol everyone knows i'm the resident go against the grain atleast my taste seem to be like that
laugh.gif
 yeah I googled shots fired gifs bcuz I know putting the IV's would do some ruffling and picked the funniest one I could find

lol everyone knows i'm the resident go against the grain atleast my taste seem to be like that
laugh.gif
 yeah I googled shots fired gifs bcuz I know putting the IV's would do some ruffling and picked the funniest one I could find
You like Graffitis, right? I thought I recall you mentioning that. You're definitely on team MINORITY lol. Nothing wrong with that, though, that's why the brand comes out with so many colorways and variations, and of course making that green!

I know it's shallow---but I"m the same way.

If I got on jordans I don't feel bad wearing plain jane nike shorts (or shorts that are a 'no logo') But if I have on JORDAN apparel, then dammit I'mma be in some Jordans. That includes jordan socks. Hail I got jordan themed grape socks that I ONLY wear with grapes.

That goes for anything tho--if I have on a LOGO, I never intentionally clash with the logo. I got a fila workout fit that I only wear with some filas :lol: Even with my lebron elites, I only rock lebrons with them. Now you're gonna have those days where you don't have a "choice," but those are far and few between. It always "matters" to me.

That's why I always have some socks with no logo on them, I don't have many shoes that aren't under nike so I rarely have to worry.

You like Graffitis, right? I thought I recall you mentioning that. You're definitely on team MINORITY lol. Nothing wrong with that, though, that's why the brand comes out with so many colorways and variations, and of course making that green!
my owned XI's are graffiti, MN, SLH and denims yeah def miniority but I do have the MN but that was because I liked the carbon fiber still don't like the pink on them lol, I also like the KC's which seem to be popular but then I hate 4 out of the 5 CWs people seem to be making popular with the KP, RKP, SB and WTL

I was very shocked to walk in UNKNWN today and see the Denim XIs sitting on the shelf.  I actually considered buying these (haven't bought any LBJ since the VII's ... too bulky for me) but yeah these suck in person #flop, poorly executed I am disappointed.  

Back
Top Bottom