Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

and you legitimately think anyone in this thread knows or can answer that question?? 

thats almost as funny as you trading the shoes your so worried about ..
roll.gif

Dude, I am trading one pair. Am I breaking some kind of unwritten sneaker law by trying to get a pair of shoes that I would not otherwise get by having these 2k14? Furthermore than that, why do you even care about what I do with my shoes? Worry about yourself.

I dont understand why the EXT lebron info is low key. Now that I know the "everglade" are dropping soon. LET ME KNOW WHEN THE KC WILL DROP. 

I'll be going ham on the Everglades if they're a GR. I like them. They will be the Omega to the KP Alpha.

The SBs look okay, sad the option is gone from ID (probably be back for the Elite ID).

Dude, I am trading one pair. Am I breaking some kind of unwritten sneaker law by trying to get a pair of shoes that I would not otherwise get by having these 2k14? Furthermore than that, why do you even care about what I do with my shoes? Worry about yourself.
you mad bro?  
roll.gif

Not really, especially since I now know I am arguing with someone using teenage catchphrases from two years ago since they cannot form a proper debate. That emoticon really drives your point across as well, "bro".
cool bro, I just talked to a nike chat rep, they said they are sending you an email shortly.  now you can trade for some limited ds shoes..lol  

cool bro, I just talked to a nike chat rep, they said they are sending you an email shortly.  now you can trade for some limited ds shoes..lol  
Thanks bro, I appreciate that...

I mean according to your signature you should have known from the drop since you are part of team #teamWEREyourshoes. Unless you meant wear
roll.gif

You know, since we are busting on each others' signature lines and all...

Last edited:

Thanks bro, I appreciate that...

I mean according to your signature you should have known from the drop since you are part of team #teamWEREyourshoes. Unless you meant wear
roll.gif

You know, since we are busting on each others' signature lines and all...
good one.. i repped you for that..lol 
roll.gif

NBA 2k14 LeBrons are What The LeBron 11s. Proof is in picture. Do it yourself if you don't believe me. To do it yourself, go to Nike.com/2k14, then right click on the image of the blacked out LeBron 11. Then, left click on the image and click inspect element. Look around the text and you'll see it. They are some kind of a What The shoe.

First time I've gotten this one...

*Package is in my city since Saturday*

Today:

FedEx: "Package not due for delivery" Estimated delivery date 4/22

Back
Top Bottom