Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People been saying the WTL aren't the 2ks. Others just really really want it to be.

:lol: not me, i wanted to have a shot at these WTL's

On another note, anyone see any pics of the Denims with different lace swaps?

feel that it desperately needs pop of color

not sure if i posted or not yet, havent been home in weeks but with the lebron 11s down the stretch ive skipped on & other exts & elites I wont even think of buying I  copped 2 oldies I really wanted at solexchange nyc
nthat.gif

Looking clean....

ID pairs are still better tho.

Maaaan... I feel some type of way. They took down the Atomic Teal and put up Turbo Green in it's place so now you can't ID the SBs. I wanted to pass on these but I guess i'm IN now

not sure if i posted or not yet, havent been home in weeks but with the lebron 11s down the stretch ive skipped on & other exts & elites I wont even think of buying I  copped 2 oldies I really wanted at solexchange nyc
nthat.gif
You did bro, but it's still
nthat.gif
 ....seriously gotta show some restraint and put some bread to the side for both of these one day.

Last edited:
Still don't feel need for corks ever. But thats me

SB 8's however are dope. I'd mostly rock them with black laces. Only use pink when going ro sneaker events

Maaaan... I feel some type of way. They took down the Atomic Teal and put up Turbo Green in it's place so now you can't ID the SBs. I wanted to pass on these but I guess i'm IN now

You did bro, but it's still
nthat.gif
 ....seriously gotta show some restraint and put some bread to the side for both of these one day.
wow they took down atomic teal? that's crazy

What happened to the email we were supposedly getting for the 2k14? I don't see how these shoes are going to live up to a 5 month wait....

What happened to the email we were supposedly getting for the 2k14? I don't see how these shoes are going to live up to a 5 month wait....
I bet it was something the Nike Rep supervisors just told their people to say to appease all the people asking. I highly doubt we will get an email in advance of a shipping one...just my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom