Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the color of the swoosh and the sole are what's giving me the biggest problem with the South Beach XI's, that weird "mint" green just doesn't make sense there. 

Up close of Game 1 PE

New Soldier VII colorway coming this summer

Nike Zoom Soldier VII
Turbo Green/Atomic Mango-Nightshade-Reflect Silver
Style #: 599264-308
Summer 2014
$135

Maaaan... I feel some type of way. They took down the Atomic Teal and put up Turbo Green in it's place so now you can't ID the SBs. I wanted to pass on these but I guess i'm IN now
wow they took down atomic teal? that's crazy
Yup... The rendering still looks like the Atomic Teal so I don't know. SB 8s were technically Filament Blue so maybe it's just color word games like crimson red/solar red/infrared
SB 8's however are dope. I'd mostly rock them with black laces. Only use pink when going ro sneaker events
I'd rock the pink laces never. I think the lil pink contrasts really make the shoe pop... The pink laces are too much imo

That's what Turbo Green looks like? hm
Where? I wanna see... google searches of other shoes either have it just like SBs or greener like those xi lows that just dropped

scooped 3 pairs of soldiers this weekend at FNL. Finally got the Bryce & Bronny's!! Was surprised as hell to see them at FNL. Also got the pop arts and the green florals. Been digging the florals for a minute but they've been sitting, so i had no urgency, once dude wore them the other day, i figured they'd dry up, best to cop em.

Ahhh I can't wait for the hero's to drop. love that shoe.

saw kings pride at footlocker the other day. pair was on the wall, 10.5, they may have more. have your store do a product search.

Last edited:
ohwell.gif
IMO that's one of the details that makes it the better shoe of the two
eyes.gif
Nothin' wrong with liking different things fam. To each his own. Personally I don't like anything about that shoe, but I think the right shoe is hot. *Shrug*

Yup... The rendering still looks like the Atomic Teal so I don't know. SB 8s were technically Filament Blue so maybe it's just color word games like crimson red/solar red/infrared

I'd rock the pink laces never. I think the lil pink contrasts really make the shoe pop... The pink laces are too much imo

Where? I wanna see... google searches of other shoes either have it just like SBs or greener like those xi lows that just dropped

Wow can't believe they took that down I'll have to look at the new option tonight I planned on making a pair but without that color idk

I was legitimately asking a question on whether we should be expecting an email or not. I know the 2k14 has been done to death so I try only bring it up in this particular thread sparingly.

Last edited:

I was legitimately asking a question on whether we should be expecting an email or not. I know the 2k14 has been done to death so I try to not bring it up in this particular thread sparingly.
and you legitimately think anyone in this thread knows or can answer that question?? 

thats almost as funny as you trading the shoes your so worried about ..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom