Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

man those lows could be jordan future limited, and they still wouldnt go for 500
roll.gif

wow all 3 elite snapbacks are up on FNL

Last edited:
stupid question aleart, for the blue suedes for those that have and have tried them on, how much more room is in there compared to regular XI, I know it was a .5 size down for the X's for perfection is the same for the XI's I only ask bcuz i'm stuck with the evilbay route and don't want to waste the money on a pair that isn't gonna fit

stupid question aleart, for the blue suedes for those that have and have tried them on, how much more room is in there compared to regular XI, I know it was a .5 size down for the X's for perfection is the same for the XI's I only ask bcuz i'm stuck with the evilbay route and don't want to waste the money on a pair that isn't gonna fit

x's are perfect TTS imo

x's are perfect TTS imo
well with the regular X I wore 11, my nike tts same with the XI's but with the X ext it was 10.5 perfect, so i'm wondering if I should go with the 10.5 or the 11, 7734 I might just go with whatever I can find for a decent price on ebay
mean.gif

Yikes dot tikes!!

The Kingdom Comes look great, that rainbow halogram is that chocolate tai.

But thee translucent sole is some kind of pranktell. I mean... it's basically the main reason why my Miami Knightengales 

have yet to go outside. No recess. 

:/

Last edited:
well with the regular X I wore 11, my nike tts same with the XI's but with the X ext it was 10.5 perfect, so i'm wondering if I should go with the 10.5 or the 11, 7734 I might just go with whatever I can find for a decent price on ebay :smh:  

Ahh ext my bad, I was just talking standard and elite.. Never wore an ext

Yikes dot tikes!!

The Kingdom Comes KINGS CROWN look great, that rainbow halogram is that chocolate tai.

But thee translucent sole is some kind of pranktell. I mean... it's basically the main reason why my Miami Knightengales 
have yet to go outside. No recess. 

:/

FIXED

[thread="532801"]So I bought a pair of SLH from a euro site. Not really feeling them, anyone have any luck returning them to an outlet for store credit?[/thread]

ehhh I wouldn't risk it personally.
no price tag and you have to make sure you pull the Euro specific stuff from the actual shoe.

Yep.... His soldiers were his playoff shoes. Were supposed to be more lightweight or something for the stretch run.
correct, SOLDIERS are his playoff shoes! until petrie took over (7th sig) and gave him P.S and then that changed to ELITE when LBJ reached his 9th sig.

LEBRON XI EXT QS "DENIM"

BLACK/BLACK-DENIM

16th May @ EU

http://www.footlocker.eu/en/en//k/Kicks-Calendar.aspx
Hearing 5/17 for US release

Source? :nerd:

Hearing 5/17 for US release
 I wouldn't be surprised if it gets changed to that date too.. normally all of our big releases are on Saturdays and also the same dates US release.

Well someone said all the EXT's were dropping on Thursday's this time around, not sure if it's official, it does seem like there doing the QS on Thursdays though because Forging Irons and Blue Suedes dropped on Thursdays so you never know .....

I just wanna say it's really lame King's Crown aren't releasing in GS.

kthanksbye

Aaaaawwww :frown: ....... :tongue:

I just wanna say it's really lame King's Crown aren't releasing in GS.

kthanksbye

ohhaidere

neither are the WTL so you can take that off your avy :lol: :tongue:

Cold as ice! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom