Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ordered a pair of LeBron XIs off Nike ID to play basketball in and wore them for the first time today and they destroyed the top of my toes. I always wear Nike elite socks, but was thinking of trying the double thick ones. Anybody else had this problem with the XIs? Any possible solutions? Should I expect them to break in?

I've heard some horror stories of these shoes and I know all the controversy over LeBron not liking them, but was hoping to wear these to play. I got them for free due to an error in ID process or else I would be sending them right back.

Ordered a pair of LeBron XIs off Nike ID to play basketball in and wore them for the first time today and they destroyed the top of my toes. I always wear Nike elite socks, but was thinking of trying the double thick ones. Anybody else had this problem with the XIs? Any possible solutions? Should I expect them to break in?

I've heard some horror stories of these shoes and I know all the controversy over LeBron not liking them, but was hoping to wear these to play. I got them for free due to an error in ID process or else I would be sending them right back.
they'll break in with the posite material molding over time. Different socks may help.

I think I'm the only one who feels this way, I honestly didn't care much for the LeBron VIII lows except for the sprites and solar reds

I liked the IX, X lows a lot the XI lows are ok

really where are you located? im in queens ny and i checked niketown in roosvelt OOS and several footlockers in queens and no dice. i remember someone posting they were available in some store in long island but i cant seem to remember which
did you check fulton st?

Anyone order blue suede's from ftl??

Have u got shipping nuAnyone order blue suede's from ftl??

Have u got shipping number or back ordered??

I wonder if LeBron will even bother lacing up XIs for the playoffs, or just go straight to the Soldiers? Repeat of 2007 playoffs and the LeBron IVs (except Bron's not going to get swept in the finals this time :lol:)

Edit: Was looking at some history, it wasn't until the 7s and onwards that he was using his signature model regularly in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I wonder if LeBron will even bother lacing up XIs for the playoffs, or just go straight to the Soldiers? Repeat of 2007 playoffs and the LeBron IVs (except Bron's not going to get swept in the finals this time :lol:)

Edit: Was looking at some history, it wasn't until the 7s and onwards that he was using his signature model regularly in the playoffs.

Yep.... His soldiers were his playoff shoes. Were supposed to be more lightweight or something for the stretch run.

Thanks for jacking his pics and not posting his name, keep up the reconnaissance it's very appreciated :lol: :nthat:
Are those I.D's I remember seeing pics before and someone saying they were but was it confirmed? :nerd: they are pretty nice :pimp:

Not id's, must be customs or pe

Those are fuego :pimp:

Actually they're prolly IDs customized

Last edited:
Dude just call them instead of asking over and over and over.

I ordered more than one pair and I do not want to get an eagle eye customer service rules stickler cancel my order

I see one of my orders has droped off my bank's posting area

That why I'm looking for help in here

Back
Top Bottom