Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Da lows aint hittin clearance bruh. Dey the best lows since the 8s so that means they gon sellout soon as they drop. And I'll gladly pay a reseller 3 times retail for a pair cause theyre just that dope
pimp.gif
Are you trolling?  There is no need to type like that, regardless if you sound that way when you speak.

On the real.

If LBJ somehow manages to beat out KD for MVP, and Nike makes another MVP shoe, will it be based off the 11 or the Soldier?

You can't make an MVP shoe for a player when he didn't wear the shoe to win the MVP award.

On the real.

If LBJ somehow manages to beat out KD for MVP, and Nike makes another MVP shoe, will it be based off the 11 or the Soldier?

You can't make an MVP shoe for a player when he didn't wear the shoe to win the MVP award.
nike can make whatever da hell they want fambs

I remember how easy it was to cop the Sprite 8 Lows...I called Nike Store in NY in like the middle of the day and just did a phone order. Easy Peasy.

I remember I called Nike and was able to place a phone order prior to an "official" online release--- posted info in the thread and many of us cooked/flourished.

THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but He only worn what the MVP x for a quarter before he swap them out

you mean the MVP 9's, cos he wore the X the entire game against the bulls.
^He switched into these white/red Elites after wearing the MVP Xs for the first half.

View media item 918243
I distinctly remember him playing like crap when he wore the MVPs. It probably caused him to switch cuz it's come out that he's superstitious about his sneakers.

http://sneakerreport.com/news/spotted-lebron-james-heats-up-in-the-nike-lebron-x-mvp/

^you could almost ID that Elite X completely and if I remember correctly, DC used like some type of red paint from an airplane model kit on the air bag, and they looked faaaaaantastic. Definitely regret passing on the opportunity to do things like that

^you could almost ID that Elite X completely and if I remember correctly, DC used like some type of red paint from an airplane model kit on the air bag, and they looked faaaaaantastic. Definitely regret passing on the opportunity to do things like that

Definitely. All the iD-able pe's came out looking fantastic. If these elites even do hit iD, people are gonna have to iD pe's that he's wearing on a plane :smh:

Man... I regret not making these.

but on another note so i heat win again do you think nike will do a champ pack like last year (Elite and a Low) or the year before that (Regular 9 and Elite 9)

or the solider pack

Man... I regret not making these.

but on another note so i heat win again do you think nike will do a champ pack like last year (Elite and a Low) or the year before that (Regular 9 and Elite 9)

or the solider pack
i just wish nike would release them as a normal GR globally (seperate or pack) so ppl who wants em can actually get a chance to cop em.....

Anyone get tracking info from footlocker on blue suede's???

I hv bk ordered status

Back
Top Bottom