ohhaidere

neither are the WTL so you can take that off your avy
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
LOL had me rolling first thing in the morning

ohhaidere

neither are the WTL so you can take that off your avy :lol: :tongue:

they releasing in a 7 tho (hopefully)----so FALL BACK DAMMITT!! :lol: :lol:

Reason why I wanted KC in GS is cuz I can get the same model for almost a hundred dollars cheaper, youtriedit :tongue:

which reminds me--I seen a ebay auction for a Lebron X What the MVP in a sz. 6.5; did they even release that small???

THIS THE SECOND TIME YA'LL DONE TRIED TO RAIN ON A PARADE!!! WON'T BE A THIRD!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[thread="532801"]Quote:[/thread]
they releasing in a 7 tho (hopefully)----so FALL BACK DAMMITT!! :lol: :lol:

Reason why I wanted KC in GS is cuz I can get the same model for almost a hundred dollars cheaper, youtriedit :tongue:

which reminds me--I seen a ebay auction for a Lebron X What the MVP in a sz. 6.5; did they even release that small???

THIS THE SECOND TIME YA'LL DONE TRIED TO RAIN ON A PARADE!!! WON'T BE A THIRD!!!

you could always get an 8 and put a extra insole in and wear 2pr socks :tongue:  but hopefully they release a 6.5-7 in mens sizes so you can feel our price pain :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
you could always get an 8 and put a extra insole in and wear 2pr socks :tongue:  but hopefully they release a 6.5-7 in mens sizes so you can feel our price pain :rofl:

man 8 would be TOO much; right now my AKJO pack is in a 7 and they fit just fine with force fields. I also have other Lebron models in a 7 and they fit just fine (China's 9, Miami Night 9, Sprite 8v2 low) Though I don't own any Lebron XI in a 7 I tried them on and they fit fine as well. Like I said, long as they come in a 7 I'll be good money. The 9 championship pack came in a 7 and I THINK the What the MVP came in a 7 so I should be good. Emphasis on the "SHOULD."

size 8 I'd be looking like this:
View media item 920371#nobueno

Anyways, I tweeted nikestore so hopefully they hit me back soon---checked launch calendar and they didn't list a size run. Keep ya'lls fingers crossed for your resident #TeamSmallFoot member!!!

IF THEY DO NOT RELEASE IN A 7 PLEASE BE PREPARED AND DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL WHEN I HATE ON ANY AND EVERY ONE THAT POSTS PICS OF THEIR PAIRS.

Illustrator put some of the good colorways of the XI on the soldier VII's, some look pretty good:

Interesting. A lot of them looked pretty good actually. Amazing what a cw can do to a model. Makes me a little more interested to see the solar red's. Still about 99% sure it's a pass though lol.

man 8 would be TOO much; right now my AKJO pack is in a 7 and they fit just fine with force fields. I also have other Lebron models in a 7 and they fit just fine (China's 9, Miami Night 9, Sprite 8v2 low) Though I don't own any Lebron XI in a 7 I tried them on and they fit fine as well. Like I said, long as they come in a 7 I'll be good money. The 9 championship pack came in a 7 and I THINK the What the MVP came in a 7 so I should be good. Emphasis on the "SHOULD."

size 8 I'd be looking like this:

#nobueno

Anyways, I tweeted nikestore so hopefully they hit me back soon---checked launch calendar and they didn't list a size run. Keep ya'lls fingers crossed for your resident #TeamSmallFoot member!!!

IF THEY DO NOT RELEASE IN A 7 PLEASE BE PREPARED AND DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL WHEN I HATE ON ANY AND EVERY ONE THAT POSTS PICS OF THEIR PAIRS.
roll.gif
 yeah we can't let you go out like that, not in TX anyways

Interesting. A lot of them looked pretty good actually. Amazing what a cw can do to a model. Makes me a little more interested to see the solar red's. Still about 99% sure it's a pass though lol.

I thought BHM's and the Gator King's looked dope on the soldier, but pretty sure the Gator King Colorway would be dope on any shoe! ha ha

those gator king and BHM lebron soldier 7's
nthat.gif
. if only nike released them.

the solars and KP soldiers dropping this week aren't bad as well.

I'm still somewhat tempted for those Easters but I have a feeling they'll sit a bit. Sprites if released will be copped no questions

KC, florals, WTL will all be attempted and hopefully copped.

http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/16/nike-lebron-11-new-images/#more-507492

".....The model has also been pinpointed as the much speculated over Nike LeBron 11 2K14 pair, which means some lucky folks have already secured theirs by completing certain benchmarks in that game. Take another look at them after the break and watch for the Nike What the LeBron 11 to release on May 31st, 2014."
i think they had the same style code but diff something code they talked about it in the now closed lebron 2k14 thread

2k pair are the same style code as the WTL, different 3 digit color code. 
i knew it was something along those lines. im just tired of waiting in the dark everytime i asked they said theyre about to send a email and it hasnt happened so ive almost given up on caring hell its been since december now

Hopefully the shoe gods will be gracious toward me since this past weekend has been hell. KC aka rasta monster will be beloved in my closet and on my feet shortly after.

Dare I say #TEAMKC

LOL my #TEAMBHM failed me but all the wedding is paid for!!!

i think they had the same style code but diff something code they talked about it in the now closed lebron 2k14 thread

this just has championship/mvp/gold medal shoes written all over it

same sku but different color code hmmmmmm

i could see the insoles having the 2k logo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom