Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can I just get at least one pair of some "What The" from each of Nike's Big 3...I have a Kobe, just let me get these Bron & KD's...

I skimmed through the new posts today. Not sure if someone posted this already.

Interesting article
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....nce-demands-of-kevin-durant-and-lebron-james/

Bron still switching out mid game. But it talks about why he's doing it with the regular. Guess elite still has issues.

Funny thing I was thinking to myself the other day that the lock down on the 11 wasn't that great compared to other shoes I own.

Last edited:
I skimmed through the new posts today. Not sure if someone posted this already.

Interesting article
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....nce-demands-of-kevin-durant-and-lebron-james/

Bron still switching out mid game. But it talks about why he's doing it with the regular. Guess elite still has issues.

Funny thing I was thinking to myself the other day that the lock down on the 11 wasn't that great compared to other shoes I own.
Explains a lot, also explains why he takes the insoles out of the shoes he gives to fans. Personally these shoes to me are better to just rock than to play in, just my opinion.

So for those that do have the Suede EXT's do they run the same as the regular 11's? I heard some people complaining about the fit. 

Quick question for the masses, for those who went up a half size how do your shoes feel now after wearing them a few times? Reason I ask is because I stayed with my true size and after wearing all the ones that were snug a few times now they feel awesome, I can just imagine how loose they'd be now if I sized up.

aiight so what if I'M RIGHT.... you buy me soldiers?
nerd.gif

I'm GS so you'll prolly end up spending 40 bucks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ok so let's be CLEAR. What are we betting? That they won't be around long enoguh drop to anything in the 100s right? And in YOUR size
laugh.gif
when did this turn in to a bet ?  u said you would buy me some soldiers if they made it down to $100 and that was it  
nerd.gif

[thread="532801"] [/thread]
aiight so what if I'M RIGHT.... you buy me soldiers? :nerd:

I'm GS so you'll prolly end up spending 40 bucks :lol: :lol:

ok so let's be CLEAR. What are we betting? That they won't be around long enoguh drop to anything in the 100s right? And in YOUR size :lol:
when did this turn in to a bet ?  u said you would buy me some soldiers if they made it down to $100 and that was it  :nerd:
:rofl: She's trying to hustle some free kicks.

Back
Top Bottom