Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

My nearest NT is over an hour away and I work graveyard on the west coast, it's 5 AM online release or bust, morning brick and mortar releases don't fit my schedule.
Ah I see yeah i struck out to had to wait out for like 3 hours over did it IMO was even late to class 
laugh.gif
 and at the end of it all the shoe don't fit me 
mean.gif

Saw this pic in the KD thread as well as Sneakernews.  From an article about the KD Elite color test model but also shows an early sample of the Lebron XI Elite

finally got onto ruvilla, but when i added to cart i got taken to an error page and i cant go back to the original page lol

I believe the majority of the pairs that were purchased today are mostly up on eBay.

I know some people love this shoe but not this many.

A little San Francisco Intel here.

Blue Suede -

Nike Store SF didn't even get them - Lame
Foot Locker - no same deal. Still have Terracotta warriors though.
Sheikh Shoes did - Sold out.
Shoe Palace - No BUT...

Shoe Palace in mall has the Team Elite's in the back room. He let me hold one in my hand but I couldn't reserve, or otherwise try on etc... It's brighter than pictures show - like HOT punch mango accents. Very bright. Cool shoe not sure if I'll cop I really like the Hero's Elite's better. This store opens at 10AM on Saturday in SF Nordstrom Mall. Get amongst it.

I saw on CL somebody bought from NikeSF. What time did you go?

NYC is bad!? Try Seattle, they don't send us sh*t and what there is few and FAR between.

when I say nyc is bad. its like every release is a crazy line, fights, resellers. its always a hassle. just yesterday dudes was campped outside of modells for tix for those ugly infrared 2s

niketown chicago only 20 pairs of these? true?
Chicago Niketown where I got my first pair (Jade Diffused) and got addicted. That same day I got the Tech Fleece pants for $80 there before they sold out. Good day at that fine store.

I'm telling you all if you haven't seen the team elites in person the colors are wayyy brighter than in pictures. Almost matches my Rosherun London punch if you know what I mean. Also pet peave but the swoosh doens't match the lining doesn't match the sole perfectly. Still freakin' cool though I'm at 48% cop right now.

i can live with out elites, but let me see them for like $100 or something around there and i might grab them :nerd:

you won't.

look, just like I said for the Blue Suedes... I'm saying the same thing ... maybe not so much Team Elites, but Superhero elites?? I don't think they gon' sit around for much longer.

If I'm wrong I'll buy a pair of soldiers :lol:

Last edited:

i can live with out elites, but let me see them for like $100 or something around there and i might grab them 
nerd.gif
you won't.

look, just like I said for the Blue Suedes... I'm saying the same thing ... maybe not so much Team Elites, but Superhero elites?? I don't think they gon' sit around for much longer.

If I'm wrong I'll buy you a pair of soldiers
laugh.gif
Deal!!

Back
Top Bottom