Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
When were those Denim joints coming out?

Now if you can't wear your #NTDenim with those we got problems.

Last edited:
just got home and my blue suede don't feet my foot can completly move around inside like its insane how big they are. Before you say go a size down I wear size 8 >:  I like to get 7.5 in the lebron 11 but they are sometimes hard to get so i stick with 8 but these have no padding at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
just got home and my blue suede don't feet my foot can completly move around inside like its insane how big they are. Before you say go a size down I wear size 8 >:  I like to get 7.5 in the lebron 11 but they are sometimes hard to get so i stick with 8 but these have no padding at all. 
What I usually do is lace them differently and then take them back to the store and leave them there, ugly *** shoe.

True, but seriously try some thicker socks.
ill give it a shot if not ebay it is then some denim x iv been wanting 
laugh.gif

I see so much hate on the suedes, just made getting my pair that much easier. Bet if these were red suede dudes would be going crazy over these

quick shot of my pair  

What I usually do is lace them differently and then take them back to the store and leave them there, ugly *** shoe.

I really lol'd :rofl:

So let me get this straight, I'm the only one that actually wants blue suedes and I'm gonna have to pay some little hypebeast 150 over retail for "the right" to buy them, I hate you, you know who you are.

So let me get this straight, I'm the only one that actually wants blue suedes and I'm gonna have to pay some little hypebeast 150 over retail for "the right" to buy them, I hate you, you know who you are.
These are a pretty easy cop man I had 7 people behind me when my NT opened at 10 and they still had pairs left over

What I usually do is get the SKU# call around footlocker, footaction and the Nikestores, you can pretty much locate a pair and tell them to KEEP them there. Ugly *** shoe.

A little San Francisco Intel here.

Blue Suede -
Nike Store SF didn't even get them - Lame

Foot Locker - no same deal. Still have Terracotta warriors though.

Sheikh Shoes did - Sold out.

Shoe Palace - No BUT...

Shoe Palace in mall has the Team Elite's in the back room. He let me hold one in my hand but I couldn't reserve, or otherwise try on etc... It's brighter than pictures show - like HOT punch mango accents. Very bright. Cool shoe not sure if I'll cop I really like the Hero's Elite's better. This store opens at 10AM on Saturday in SF Nordstrom Mall. Get amongst it.

Last edited:

These are a pretty easy cop man I had 7 people behind me when my NT opened at 10 and they still had pairs left over
My nearest NT is over an hour away and I work graveyard on the west coast, it's 5 AM online release or bust, morning brick and mortar releases don't fit my schedule.

Back
Top Bottom