Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
this. doubt they're coming tho. I think Nike replaced those with the "Team" colorways..
sick.gif
sick.gif
I know the Kobe 9 Eilite and KD 6 Elite both have White/Gold CW coming but dont know about the Lebron 11

but if "Team" Means that White/Red Elite then sign me up

Got a chance to see the blackouts in person today. Not too bad for an all black cw. The Nike checks and LeBron emblem have a purple cloak appearance.

Different strokes...Never cared for that PE at all. Looks too OSU generic to me. Tongue/strings/flywire not matching the upper makes it look weird as hell to me too.

I'd love for the XII to look similar to those renders on Instagram and similar in height to the XX8 and Kobe 9 Elite

I don't know who you are....

Or where you are....

But I will find you....

If this happens :smh: :x

View media item 855396

:lol: but on a serious note I'm pretty sure they're gonna revisit the X all over again for the XII since he loves them so much, if not I'll bet my bottom dollar it's gonna have 360 zoom at least :rolleyes

If/when elites go to iD I doubt that the week give the buyer the option to change the color of the shank and heel cup. I just see that being like the carbon fiber last year.

Last edited:
Saw this pic was posted earlier by @versemode  but had to repost a little bigger for 1 reason...

I know this is the Lebron XI thread but I'd take those Jordan XVI PE's Joe Johnson is wearing over Lebron's Elites any day,  when are we gonna get a retro of the XVI JB?

Sorry for the side not back to the Lebrons

You have GOT to be kidding me......

It's been funny all season but now this is just straight up ridiculous

Yes, it really is I am just surprised that they don't even feel bad charging $200 or $275 (regulars or elites) when the player is wearing the take down version consistently. Knowing that all the sneaker websites are on top of this game after game. If the Heat makes the finals it would not be a good look for Bron to have so much on the line and STILL switching shoes during games.

Not sure if anyone has a clue on this....but how long does Nike generally have their signature players wear the test samples? I mean LeBron must have know these XI's weren't feeling good, right? I don't really ball...but don't you know pretty quick if a shoe is working for you or not on the court? 

With the way he is switching shoes, I am starting to think he had one of "boys" weartest them for him. And they gave a seal of approval, and Bron was good with it. Just baffled by that he didn't point these things out during the weartest period.

Norris Cole in OG Nike Zoom Generation tho :pimp:

At this point Bron must get these for him. Because if he was wearing an O.G. pair from the initial release, they would split open like Ginoboli's or Andrew Bogut's shoes did. Any insight to how Norris is getting these?

Anyone think Nike will roll out Lebron XII early for Bron Bron only.

If Bron didn't have time to supposedly weartest the 11's what would make us think he had time to weartest the 12's? It would also would not look good if he wore a cheaper 12 version instead of an elite 11 version which cost more $$$$$$$$$$. But, I think this is going ot be the last drop in insole shoe. I still don't understand why there is a drop insole if you can't by replacements or have a nike + option. Seems like most people are putting the insole in the Kobe 9's.

--Pardon the rant, I have been hooping in Bron's since the AZG, but the 11 is the first pair that I could just not into. Something just felt "odd" about them. Hopefully the 12's and going forward from there are better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom