Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Anyone think Nike will roll out Lebron XII early for Bron Bron only.
I actually had this thought when someone brought up Kobe's line.  IMO, it would be absolutely perfect timing to roll it out during the play offs and let him unleash hell if he enjoys the shoe.  

Somebody needs to tweet this to nike
I tweeted Heidi B. but she definitely ain't gonna answer! 
laugh.gif

via: kicksordie

Kicksordie said these are a "Black Rain" Sample so may be some small difference from the Anthracite that's releasing this weekend.

View media item 854720

:wow: those look amazing and I'm pretty sure these are the ones releasing Saturday :smh: :lol: I'm definitely digging the name Black Rain over Anthracites too :x

on feet :smh:   i shake my head cause now i'm thinking i shouldn't wait to grab these

Exactly I would hate to miss these :smh: and I'm a big footer so I may have to fold on that wait :frown:

View media item 854922
:wow:  He just never gave them a chance....

:lol:  

(should say the 12th, lmao....whoops)

:lol: I hope it was a double lot though that way so they can bury the Elites run on top of them :rofl:

if i remember correctly Nike was already working on the 12s when the 10s were out... and LeBron was wearing those all black 11s in practice during the finals of last season, so there has been plenty of time.. I'm sure Nike has been finished with the 12s for awhile now as far as the design and features of them so it'll be interesting what happens

Nike generally makes the shoe from a mold of the players foot anyway.

Blackouts Saturday, then no shoes period until 4/18..... :pimp:
Finally a break.

this has GOT TO bring the elites retail down, cmon now !
I dont think it brings retail down but I think it helps the chance of hitting outlets/Steep Discounts (except maybe the White/Gold AND IF there is a Black/Gold those always do well)

I dont think it brings retail down but I think it helps the chance of hitting outlets/Steep Discounts (except maybe the White/Gold AND IF there is a Black/Gold those always do well)

Nike has seemed to have had a pretty good idea of their consumer and demand lately.

Sigs haven't been going to outlets in the large numbers they used to.

I don't want the elites but based on how things have been going lately, somebody will.

You guys just catch that interview?

"If he doesn't like his performance, he will switch shoes"....."Sometimes he will switch shoes.....because he can." 

roll.gif

Last edited:
Deff can't do $200 on those brons this weekend with everything I picked up last week and hoping to cop this week. Swoosh disco would have me sold tho.

You guys just catch that interview?

"If he doesn't like his performance, he will switch shoes"....."Sometimes he will switch shoes.....because he can." 

roll.gif

LOL did he say he wanted a fresh pair every game... more like fresh pair every timeout

If he's not wearing the Elites, I don't see any future for the drop in midsole for the LeBron line. No space for custom orthotics which he clearly needs.

I'll be extremely surprised if the 12s have a drop in midsole. Time to go back to Air Max maybe?

If he's not wearing the Elites, I don't see any future for the drop in midsole for the LeBron line. No space for custom orthotics which he clearly needs.

I'll be extremely surprised if the 12s have a drop in midsole. Time to go back to Air Max maybe?

Def time for zoom max again.

I'd love for the XII to look similar to those renders on Instagram and similar in height to the XX8 and Kobe 9 Elite

Back
Top Bottom