Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Here's a more up close shot of the XI lows from tonight. Not bad.
I find these completely hideous and generic. 
sick.gif

LBJ pulling out all the goodies (I hate the lows and elites btw) making sure his ride or dies cop when they drop. TBH I'm just ready for the 12s. And hoping to cop the KC and double back for the BHM

i hate low cut shoes period. Lol

Last edited:
LBJ pulling out all the goodies (I hate the lows and elites btw) making sure his ride or dies cop when they drop. TBH I'm just ready for the 12s. And hoping to cop the KC and double back for the BHM

Can't stand low cut ball sneakers either…even the AJ XI's look weak as a low top.

LEBRON 11 'ANTHRACITE'
$200
Saturday, March 15th; 8 AM EST
Black/Multi-Color-Anthracite
616175-090
Sizes: 7-13, 14, 15

Kind of interested in these, are they a first day sell out in some people's opinion???

That filter is terrible

There's really no such thing as a good filter though to be fair :lol: They're all just bandaids for otherwise bad pictures.

How come @jmadidas2001 stopped dropping info :nerd:

Everyone needs a vacation from time to time. He used to fall through and just drop info when he noticed confusion, now dudes are shouting for him every time they hear a rumor :lol: I can only imagine what his inbox must look like too. Let that man rest.

Here's a more up close shot of the XI lows from tonight. Not bad. View media item 851213

I find these completely hideous and generic. :x

I felt the same way looking at them :x no flavor at all, way too plain :smh:

This, I generally don't fool with lows either :smh: that's probably why I never got down with Kobe's, that and the fact I hate the guy :lol:

[thread="532801"]Wale can't even convince me to buy the 11 lows[/thread]

If Wale wears them it will probably decrease the urge for some purchases even more :rolleyes :lol:

Kind of interested in these, are they a first day sell out in some people's opinion???

Wouldn't surprise me with all these new age fruit cakes running around just giving away money like there's no tomorrow.

Quote of the day right there :rofl:

Last edited:
I know this aint the id thread, but @lewi1913 what chroma did you use on the first one?

If its purple/green, nike needs to step up their rendering game cause it looks like crap on ndc

Those are nice!

Back
Top Bottom