Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
smh I love the XI's silhouette , but Lebron already ballin in tonight's game in another sneaker. Looks like a low top. Can't tell yet which it is

MN > Aways
Damb, I just realized how dirty NT did the SLH..didn't mention them in the thread title, Aaand they aren't in the poll, but the circus peanuts/graffiti/dunk mans made it?
That's cold NT.
mean.gif
The poll was up before the SLH came out. Plus there was some kind of limit of how many can go up. You should ask bigJ to update them.

they just showed pre game shoot around footage and he had on the LOW DUNKMANS

his people musta read some of this thread, saw that nobody was ready to pay retail for the lows and now the wheels r in motion ...........

The poll was up before the SLH came out. Plus there was some kind of limit of how many can go up. You should ask bigJ to update them.
But the elites didn't drop yet.. I'm not trippin; I like that these stay under the radar, just a funny observation.

But the elites didn't drop yet.. I'm not trippin; I like that these stay under the radar, just a funny observation.
Yeah i'm not sure what the criteria was but they probably just forgot about them when they entered in the polls since there has been so much release. Yeah but I know what you mean.

Mybad I actually forgot to click the size box
Honestly I have no clue I bookmarked that site a month ago but still havent got around to ordering anything
Looks like a legit biz a kid started his own online shoe shop. Not bad $15 ship.

There should really only be 5 c/w's on that poll anyway.

KP (HOF, GOAT, league logo, etc.)

ASG
Away

And the Miami Nights I guess.

The rest of that stuff is nice, but it shouldn't even be in the conversation for best.

Ugh, I'm caving. I wanted to pass on those Blackouts, but after seeing NDC pics, I gotta get them.

Still need kps, AVM, MVA and 2ks, my top to bottom ASG to the backView media item 850718

:nthat: Nice collection pic but look at the contrast on dem spreads doe! :wow: :lol:

It's surprising that Nike didn't give any reason/story for the swoosh being that color. It's such an odd choice I would have thought it meant something in particular.

I'm pretty surprised as well they didn't come with some cheesey reason/story for the splash of color thrown in on them :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom