• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
AvM>KP
Yeah I said it
tongue.gif
I like the AvM's too but I'm not sure about that. GK still reign.

It's all on the execution of the filter. From what I see armokidd filters are good but the comic book playdoh filters with no details is a waste of time

I've been around, since the thread has been around. Lol

But the fact that there is still a demand for the shoe, doesn't mean that people initially "slept"

I don't understand why when people like a shoe, everyone else has to agree and if not they're "sleeping" and unaware of it dopeness. Lol

Sometimes people are completely aware of a shoe and it's just not at the top of their priority list.

IMO People tend to make these ridiculous statements about slept on shoes to make themselves feel better about being that shoe's #1 fan from early on.
you're analyzing too hard..you replied "who slept" like you were offended by my comment as if it was directed towards you or missed the posts in the thread of people saying "i slept on the aways" (as recent as a couple posts above yours). pretty simple. no need to get defensive over me simply stating a fact breh.

Naw bro. Keep doing your thing. I'm talking about the IG filters like Joe buddens used to use alot. Real grainy hard to make out specifics about what's really..going on. Dig me?

Last edited:
you're analyzing too hard..you replied "who slept" like you were offended by my comment as if it was directed towards you or missed the posts in the thread of people saying "i slept on the aways" (as recent as a couple posts above yours). pretty simple. no need to get defensive over me simply stating a fact breh.

*yawn*

I posted that days ago, the topic was discussed at nauseam, there were some reps involved...you really should have been there.

I look forward to the blackouts but I will most definitely not get them right away there's too much other stuff dropping.

It's surprising that Nike didn't give any reason/story for the swoosh being that color. It's such an odd choice I would have thought it meant something in particular.

is he wearin the lows tonight ????????
edit
they are low tops

wow did those elites have a short court life :D

Last edited:
I look forward to the blackouts but I will most definitely not get them right away there's too much other stuff dropping.

It's surprising that Nike didn't give any reason/story for the swoosh being that color. It's such an odd choice I would have thought it meant something in particular.
They probably didn't want the say he's murdering the comp right now. blacked out.

Back
Top Bottom